HobbyTown USA February 24, 2018 - New Starts
At HobbyTown USA, we host tables of Pathfinder Society on the last Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up for February 24, 2018:

Slot 1 - 11:30 AM - 3:30 PM

Table 1

Scenario: Pathfinder Society Scenario #5–08: jThe Confirmation (1-2) EVERGREEN
GM: Will
Players:
  1. Savannah - Rogue 1
  2. Katherine - ? 1
  3. Edward - Unchained Rogue 1
  4. Mike R - Druid 1
  5. Charles - Monk 1
  6. Lee 3 - Cleric
  7. Patricia - Rogue 1

Wait List:

Slot 2 - 3:30 PM - 8:30 PM

Table 2

Scenario:  Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-05: Tide of Twilight (1-5)
GM: Will
Players:
  1. Katherine - Wizard 2
  2. Edward - Druid 2
  3. Mike R - Fighter 2
  4. Charles - Monk 1
  5. Kerney - ? 1
  6. Lee 3 - Cleric 1
  7. Patricia - Rogue 1

Wait List:

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. As our game days grow, it is becoming increasingly important to sign up ahead of time. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we may be able to increase the number of tables being run.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post below or send me a forum message!

HobbyTown USA
840 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144

Event Code 42520
Savannah for either Pathfinder slots, Kitsune rogue 1

As far as it goes right now I'll be able to make it, but I'll be sure to say something if work comes up.
My reasoning for the schedule:

1) The Starfinder AP is back on because we delayed it from last month due to lack of interest. If this doesn't make (and I am putting a hard deadline of 02/17/18 for this to make), we will not be doing Starfinder at this venue for the foreseeable future.

2) I had a request for some low-level Pathfinder scenarios. With that request and perusing the scenario lists that others sent me, I pulled The Confirmation which everyone can play and Tide of Morning which came off the scenario lists.

I will be working on March today. My thought is to run 9-06 The Shores of Heaven and 9-12 Shrine of the Sacred Tempest because they go well together. Both are Silver Crusade so, for February, you might want to start some Silver Crusade PCs. Just a thought...

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
I'll play both pathfinder games. Slot 1 with melee something 1 and slot 2 with a Druid 2.
Sign me up for the AP. Have multiple level ones to use. Have level 1 fighter if Starfinder doesn't make.
"The cat is eating the mini"
https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/157677/
Sign me up for both PFS slots please!
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
Slot 1 I'll be playing a Bloodrager.
Hi, please sign me up for both pfs scenarios.
I'll play my Druid 1 for the first scenario, and prolly my Range Fighter 2 for the second.
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
I can come to the first Pathfinder slot, but I won't be able to stay for the second. Stuff came up that night.