Barbecue Planning - Xmas In July
So curious is this an outdoors event? I have never been to the site.
My Scenario List is at PFS Tracker
PFS #48026
Our Christmas in July event will be held at Fort Yargo State Park, but we will be inside Group Shelter B - which is entirely indoors and very nicely climate controlled with a lovely industrial-size kitchen and attached public restrooms.

The most important thing to remember if you're attending is that the entrance road that leads to Group Shelter B is separate from the entry to the main park - see map, Area B entrance.

See you there!
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
John and I are looking into getting a keg of beer to bring. It shouldn't be a problem but we need to talk to someone. So put us down for it.

(05-12-2017, 03:06 PM)pgfrix Wrote: Based on last year's success and in spite of the Icepocalypse of 2016, the GAPFS Holiday After-Party (Christmas in July) returns to Group Shelter B at the Fort Yargo State Park in Winder, GA on Saturday, July 1, 2017.

If you're interested in registering for the event, check out:

Link to Warhorn - https://warhorn.net/events/ga-pfs-xmas-in-july

As we learned last year, the shelter includes a full kitchen with sink, stove, microwave, and refrigerator.  There will be a reduced emphasis on small electrics this year, and the VOs are homing in on the highly tactical supply and entree choices below.  For those interested in serving ALL THE GAMERS, we are anticipating an attendance of approximately 70 or so.

So, without further ado, please indicate what you want to bring by name, and hopefully we'll get a viable organic distribution of offerings, or at the very least, inform the community of what gaps remain to be filled.  Some specifically requested items are highlighted in blue, and generally suggested items are in black.

Small Electrics

4-cup Percolator and Grinder - Perry
Power Strips - ???

Non-Food Tools & Supplies

Dishwashing Soap, Copper Scrubs, Scrub Sponges - Perry
~300 Napkins - Perry
~60 6" Paper Snack Plates - Perry
Charcoal (for grilling) - David

~100 9" Dinner Plates - Kevin W (some)
~100 6" Snack Plates - Kevin W (some)
Three Rolls, Paper Towels - ???
~100 Bowls - Kevin W (some)
Plastic Cups - Soprovo (some)

Beverages (incl. Alcohol)

(Some) Regular, Whole Bean Coffee - Perry
Ice - ???
Soft Drinks - Jack D (some)
Beer - ???
Hard Liquor - Spencer (some) - 'late shift'

Appetizers

Cheese Biscuits (many) - Katie

Entrees

Rotisserie Chickens, Twelve (12), rendered into bite-sized bits (for 35-40) - Perry & Will
Pulled Pork (for 70) - Tiff & Jim

Side Dishes
Assortment of Barbecue Sauces - ???

Desserts

Cookies - Jack D (some)
PFS ID: 230620 
PFS Tracker  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/230620/
Characters 6/4/17: Hoptrollop Gnome Sorcerer - Level 6 and Twoey Dyad Half-Elf Ranger (Tracker, Melee) - Level 3
I will bring a bunch of chips and dips. And some BBQ sauce.
I'll bring water, I might be the only one to drink it, but I prefer it so I'll grab a few cases of bottled stuff for anyone who wants it.

I'll also grab a few veggie trays for the same reason. I like them to snack on, so you guys get them too!

I also have a couple 6-packs of beer I need to get rid of, so I don't care if there's a keg, you guys are going to drink them for me.
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
I've got power strips. And they're delicious.
I'll bring a Ham and Cheese rollup platter for 25-ish. Am also bringing a couple of gallons of premade UNSWEET tea, and maybe a gallon of premade Sweet tea too if people want but I'm not taking the Sweet tea home with me.
(05-13-2017, 09:42 AM)katiemac Wrote: I shall bring infamous cheese biscuit appetizers for many.

Broken Kitchen- So no cheese biscuits.  I will bring something to add to the spread.
[quote pid='821' dateline='1498494020']
Broken Kitchen- So no cheese biscuits.  I will bring something to add to the spread.
[/quote]

Since it seems like we now have a dearth of cheesy carb products, I'll bring some cheese bread
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
In addition to the pulled pork, Team Henneberger will also bring sandwich buns on which to eat said pork. 

We'll pick up a lot of buns - 50-100.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/