Wasteland Gaming (WLG) March 10, 2018 Game Day
1st slot update.  My son (Lee4) is not going to be able to join us, so it will be just Patricia and me.  She has a 1st level rogue she wants to play and I can bring a 1st level cleric or alchemist.
I can play 9-9 as well.
Peter Chen
Ok, so I see at least three players for 9-09 for Saturday, but we don't have a GM currently. As opposed to 2 players for 9-02. I suggest we leave it open to see if we get a GM and cancel closer to the actual game if needed.

I think we should change over the slot to 9-09 officially though.
(03-08-2018, 09:05 AM)Doonamis Wrote: I suggest we leave it open to see if we get a GM and cancel closer to the actual game if needed.

You've got until Friday afternoon, but my resources are tapped out.

The moral of this story is the volunteer base is fragile and not fault tolerant.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Obviously I was hoping to play a little, but I won't be upset if the table doesn't make. Especially with a convention going on. Smile

Probably should be doing other stuff anyway...
Not really helpful at all for this thread but I would be willing to GM games in the future if the volunteer pool is low. I am out of town this weekend so this doesn't solve an immediate need, but I can hopefully help out moving forward
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
(03-08-2018, 04:28 PM)pgfrix Wrote: The moral of this story is the volunteer base is fragile and not fault tolerant.

Well, the table didn't have enough players to make on #9-02, so at least we have enough players to potentially make this way.
If it's any consolation, I give it even odds that players will be turned away from Heroic on Sunday too.

Helping Hand convention model is supposed to keep regular events going, but that doesn't mean it's not challenging to keep up with volunteer logistics.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Please sign me up for both slots
Slot 1. Inquisitor 1
Slot 2 something appropriate
David E.
Unfortunately, it's probably going to kill the second slot but I have to drop now. Family stuff came up.