Wasteland Gaming (WLG) April 14, 2018 Game Day
Any chance I can still get in? I've done Cries From The Drift already, so if somebody wants to run a table of older content, I'm down.

Ross - Operative 2
Sorry, I was unclear... Sebastian and I are only playing 1-04 in the evening slot.  We've already played 1-03.  Bring on the alternate!

Thanks,
Kristi
Hey, I'm gonna relent my GMing position to Glen. I talked to him and he said he will take it over. I am woefully unprepared for it, plus I would like the time slot to do other stuff anyway.

Will still be there to play in the morning slot.
Okay - looks good everyone. I'll be sure to discuss tomorrow, but I take the response to this event to suggest that there's demand for SFS on the weekends and I should stay on this course.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

(04-13-2018, 08:12 PM)pgfrix Wrote: Okay - looks good everyone.  I'll be sure to discuss tomorrow, but I take the response to this event to suggest that there's demand for SFS on the weekends and I should stay on this course.

I'd actually been watching this thread to see if there would be a PF game rather than just SFS, but whatever works for you, man Smile
PFS ID# 62037
Mostly-correct PFS Tracker info here.

Likely to play my Mechanic 2 in the first slot based on party changes.
Going to have to bow out of the game tonight. An emergency occurred at work and I'm having to work on problems at work.

Tarrintino
Registered on PFS Tracker
Pathfinder Society #9409