MomoCon 2018, Atlanta, May 24th-27th
Welcome to MomoCon 2018!

Warhorn and Sign-up Link: Warhorn Link
Player sign-ups are no longer active. If you want to sign up, you will need to sign up at the convention itself. It is on a first-sign-up first-served basis.

We will be in the Omni in the Grand Ballroom (In North Tower M4) this year. Omni Map

MomoCon 2018 will be May 24th to May 27th and takes place at the Georgia World Congress Center.
We will be running the #8-99 Solstice Scar, Version B (Levels 1-11), the 2nd version of the evolving specialSaturday during the afternoon slot.

Most of the schedule is our regular PFS Tables and SFS Tables, and, as many of you know who have attended MomoCon, there is an extremely heavy walk-in traffic, so for those I have put tables of PFS/SFS Quests (3 tables per slot). This is important so that we can have a separation between those willing to play a scenario for 4-5 hours, and those that only want to be there 0.5-1.5 hours. The special is scheduled to have 5 PFS tables. There will be no CORE PFS at this convention. There are also no tables of the card game scheduled.

Convenient way to view the Pathfinder/Starfinder Society scheduleCondensed List of the Schedule

MORE INFORMATION ON PFS/SFS QUEST TABLES: You can sign up as a GM for these tables, but not as a player. These tables will count towards your GM total number of tables ran whether you actually end up GMing something or not. (Although, the way MomoCon traffic is, I would count on GMing at least some during your time slot, if not all, and you may be drafted to help fill your table if you're light). Our regular players are of course welcome to play at these tables, but again, there will be no way to sign up for them ahead of time and you need to be flexible with the people you will be playing with. If you sign up as a GM for those slots, be aware that you will be mostly dealing with newer players and need to be ready to explain the game, rules, and be catering to them. You may have people walk up in the middle of combat. I encourage all GMs for these quests to be as flexible as possible. Judge whether they need PFS/SFS numbers or not. Some people are there to play and never be seen again after about an hour of play. If someone only stays for one quest and is never to be seen again, it might not be a good application to give them a PFS number or chronicle... but if they stay for like 2 or more, it might be a good time to introduce those things to them and the campaign. If someone is staying for a lot of quests, perhaps they can graduate to one of the longer slots. Please do not sign up for this slot if you do not like having players new to the system or do not feel like being flexible in your GMing style.

Convention Information: With more than 31,000 unique and over 84,000 turnstile attendance in 2017, MomoCon is one of the fastest growing all ages conventions in the country. Fans of Japanese Anime, American Animation, Comics, Video Games, and Tabletop Games come together to celebrate their passion by costuming / cosplay, browsing the huge exhibitors hall, meeting celebrity voice talent, designers, and writers behind their favorite shows, games, and comics and much much more over this 4 day event.

If you want to be guaranteed to play or GM a slot, please sign up on the Warhorn link above.

For more information on MomoCon, please visithttp://www.momocon.com/

Convenient way to view the Pathfinder/Starfinder Society schedule: Condensed List of the Schedule

Link to Registration for MomoCon

MomoCon Pricing Information: 
4-Day Membership Rates:
  • $60.00 until 05/09/2018 12:00am EDT
  • $75.00 after 05/09/2018 12:00am EDT and at the door
  • Kids 9 and under free, please do not register online for kids 9 and under.  Stop by registration on site to pick up a complementary kids badge.
Single-Day Membership Rates:
  • Thursday Only: $30
  • Friday Only: $45
  • Saturday Only: $50
  • Sunday Only: $30
General memberships do not include mailed badges, only mailed option.  Mailed option cannot be added after initial purchase. All sales are final, chosen days of purchase cannot be transferred. Memberships can be transferred to another individual on or before May 15th, 2018. Memberships cannot be transferred to a future year.

GM Information:
GM sign-ups are closed at this time. Repeat, you will not be able to get a GM Badge if you have not already volunteered before this point. (5/14/18)

GM tiers
Tier 1 (3 slots or more) - GM Boon, Free badge, MomoCon Volunteer Perks (Usually includes t-shirt, access to the volunteer room, etc.)
Tier 2 (1 or 2 slots) - GM Boon, Badge for days GMed only (So if you GM on Saturday, you get a Saturday badge)

GM BADGES ARE PICKED UP AT THE GAMING ROOM ITSELF. REPEAT, DO NOT GO TO WILL CALL.

I can provide chronicle sheets for GMs, but the assumption this year is that I won't be providing them unless you ask me. Don't be afraid to ask, though, as I have zero problems providing them. I mostly want to avoid using 5x the paper I need to. I will still have spare PFS & SFS Quests/Solstice Scar Version B chronicles regardless.

All GMs: You must register on InitLive

Event Code: 265488
Signed up to GM!
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space
(02-01-2018, 11:58 AM)Andrew Roberts Wrote: Tier 1 (3 slots or more) - GM Boon, Free badge, MomoCon Volunteer Perks (Usually includes t-shirt, access to the volunteer room, etc.)

The volunteer room gets pretty wild.  Wink  Just don't confuse it with the staged LARP set pieces.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Also signed up to GM some Starfinder. As always, I'd be happy to bounce around to meet demand.
Yeah, I figure the flexible folks will probably start filling in gaps around T-30 days, right?
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

There is always revisiting of the schedule before MomoCon. Smile
Just curious... would anyone be willing to GM some crazy night owl madness? It would be truly mad indeed as it would be the 3 AM-8 AM -ish region.

No one feel pressured to volunteer for it. I wasn't planning on scheduling it at all and I know I wouldn't want it. But if someone REALLY wants to GM during that time, they probably could do some quests. But I do warn the tables are probably going to get weird.
I love this event and look forward to it every year! I've signed up as a player (not as a GM).

See y'all there!
Info on games played is here...  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/180078/report  
Bump Smile
I've signed up to volunteer a couple of shifts through Warhorn, as well as game slots. I'm buying a ticket but was wondering if there's any info I need ie where to go for assignments or whatever.
PFS ID: 230620 
PFS Tracker  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/230620/
Characters 6/4/17: Hoptrollop Gnome Sorcerer - Level 6 and Twoey Dyad Half-Elf Ranger (Tracker, Melee) - Level 3