MomoCon 2018, Atlanta, May 24th-27th
PLAYER SIGN-UPS ON WARHORN ARE CUT OFF AFTER SUNDAY, MAY 20TH, WHICH MEANS AFTER THAT TIME YOU WILL HAVE TO SIGN UP ON-SITE. SIGN-UPS ON-SITE ARE FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.

GM sign-ups are closed at this time. Repeat, you will not be able to get a GM Badge if you have not already volunteered before this point.
If anyone is interested in carpooling from the NE side of town, PM me. I've got parking for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Juuuust missed the cut-off. I don't suppose there's anyone I could message to get on a couple of tables? I pretty much exactly know which tables I want to join.

PS: I didn't sign up earlier because I've been unemployed until literally a couple of days ago and couldn't justify the cost.
Josh: PMed you. Please PM back today if you want to be on the list.

Anyone who signed up to PLAY the quests (specifically Quests, NOT regular Scenarios), sorry, there is no player sign up list for the Quests and is all walk-in, so there will be no record at the con of you being on any pre-signed up list. It is written in the instructions both on this first post of this thread and under the quests itself on Warhorn. There is no way for me to turn off specifically player sign ups for a game on Warhorn or else I would.
Making some last minute changes to schedule to accommodate wait-lists for certain games. (Doesn't affect any players currently signed up... there were wait-lists for games where another game had no players... just thought I'd post for people who might wanted to sign up at the con for any of those games. The games in jeopardy are the SFS games in the very first slot on Thursday (Yesteryear's Truth) and the very last slot on Sunday (Sanctuary of Drowned Delight))
Scheduling changes discussed above made (Again, doesn't affect any current player sign-ups, unless you were on a wait list - and now you have a table spot!)

All set for tomorrow!
ATTENTION GMs: There has been a change of plans. TO GET YOUR GM BADGE, YOU WILL GO TO THE GRAND BALLROOM, NORTH TOWER M4, WHERE THE GAMING AREA IS. I REPEAT, GO TO THE GRAND BALLROOM.

This is a change of plans. Badges will NOT be at Will Call. THEY WILL BE AT THE GRAND BALLROOM IN THE OMNI.
Does anyone going to Momocon on Saturday have map packs I could use for the late session Midnight Mauler? The packs that are used are City Streets, Sewers, Town (a building that looks church esque with a couple of pews at the bottom), and Forest (where the path makes a kind of wish-bone shape).
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
(05-24-2018, 05:08 PM)Travis_Meyer Wrote: Does anyone going to Momocon on Saturday have map packs I could use for the late session Midnight Mauler? The packs that are used are City Streets, Sewers, Town (a building that looks church esque with a couple of pews at the bottom), and Forest (where the path makes a kind of wish-bone shape).

I have been bringing my stuff each day, and I have all of those except for Town.
Thx again for a fun and exciting Momo!

All in all, *loved* the proximity of new location to CNN Center - not difficult at all to keep up with food and restroom amenities.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report