MomoCon 2018, Atlanta, May 24th-27th
Kaiser here, I can GM Voice in the Void sunday and others on saturday but can't sign up on Warhorn.
Current GMs Needed

Could really use GMs on Saturday 9 PM slot.... other slots as well but that lot is very void of GMs.

There's a few on Thursday that are marked to potentially be canceled due to lack of GM/players.

I am planning on submitting all my paperwork for boons/GM scenarios/etc. tomorrow so please, please sign up to GM soon if you were planning on it. I can't wait any longer on the paperwork.
Schedule is pretty much final now. I have done all the cuts I can to make sure as many tables make as possible.

Here is the updated schedule.

Still need the GMs like listed in the above post.
(04-10-2018, 10:56 AM)Andrew Roberts Wrote: TIER 1 GMS ONLY: You must register on InitLive

Attention: I have been told ALL GMs must full out the InitLive form now, not just tier 1 GMs. Link in the quote above.
(04-24-2018, 05:43 PM)Andrew Roberts Wrote: I am planning on submitting all my paperwork for boons/GM scenarios/etc. tomorrow so please, please sign up to GM soon if you were planning on it. I can't wait any longer on the paperwork.

GM Scenario Support has been submitted, so if you sign up to GM a different slot or add a slot now, unfortunately it will not be included in your downloads.

So, now it's just me pestering Paizo to get the scenarios to the GMs. (They said it should come in 2 weeks beforehand, so that would be May 10th. We will see if that happens)

Could still use some GMs
I took the rest of the GM slots for regular scenarios, so we are looking good on GMs. Could still use some Quest GMs on Saturday night and Sunday though, if you'd like to volunteer still.
GM BADGES WILL BE AT "WILL CALL" NEAR THE NORMAL BADGE REGISTRATION DESKS FOR MOMOCON.
(05-09-2018, 09:38 AM)Andrew Roberts Wrote: I took the rest of the GM slots for regular scenarios, so we are looking good on GMs. Could still use some Quest GMs on Saturday night and Sunday though, if you'd like to volunteer still.

I took a PFS quest slot for Sunday.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
GMs, you do not need to go to the MomoCon Volunteer meeting tomorrow. There is very little information even useful to us as GMs, so please, don't go. (Although you can if you really want to... I just don't recommend it)
FYI, I'm planning on bringing some PFACG card game stuff with me, with some pregens with it. Just in case there's time and others want to bring their stuff as well.