MomoCon 2018, Atlanta, May 24th-27th
I think I switched you to be able to sign up to GM. You can test it if you'd like! Let me know if it doesn't work.

As for the Artist Alley, Shannon was a roommate of mine. Wink
It let me! Yay!
Probably going to do some clean-up on games that have no players/GMs this weekend. Make sure to sign up on the Warhorn if you plan on attending!
TIER 1 GMS ONLY: You must register on InitLive
Done.
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space
(04-10-2018, 10:56 AM)Andrew Roberts Wrote: TIER 1 GMS ONLY: You must register on InitLive

I assume it goes without saying that we don't have to elaborate upon our volunteer commitment to anything other than RPG judging unless we're super motivated to, right?
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Yeah, just fill out anything that's required. You don't need to worry about secondary focus (I think I put "Anything" but really it's not gonna matter)
I cut out some games for PFS (They had no GMs/players signed up). Those highlighted red in the sheet are in danger of being cut. Looks this year like high level isn't that popular.
Here is a list of tables I need GMs (PFS in Green, SFS in blue):

Please sign up on Warhorn if you would like to help. If you can't sign up to GM on Warhorn, let me know and I can approve you. (email: at.roberts49@gmail.com)

Thursday 3pm - 8pm
None!

Thursday 9pm - 2am
None!

Friday 10am - 3 pm
None!

Friday 3pm - 8pm
None!

Friday 9pm - 2am
None!

Saturday 10am - 3pm
None!

Saturday 3pm - 8pm
None!

Saturday 9pm - 2am
Quest Line: Honor's Echo
Quest Line: Into the Unknown (Need 2 GMs!)

Sunday 10am - 3pm
Quest Line: Honor's Echo
Quest Line: Into the Unknown
I'm going to submit all the paperwork on Monday, April 23rd for GM scenario support and boon support. I may leave GM sign-ups open for a little more than that but if you don't sign up before April 23rd, you won't get scenarios added to your account.

There's also going to be some serious MomoCon PFS culling happening this weekend most likely, as interest is not as much this year.