MomoCon 2018, Atlanta, May 24th-27th
(02-19-2018, 08:26 PM)jennoconn Wrote: I've signed up to volunteer a couple of shifts through Warhorn, as well as game slots. I'm buying a ticket but was wondering if there's any info I need ie where to go for assignments or whatever.

Unfortunately, there isn't any non-GM volunteer help for PFS/SFS for this convention. It's not really big enough to merit more than one person doing admin per slot, and most of the time that's going to be me and I've already gotten a secondary volunteer for when I'm there. Sorry about the confusion.

If you want to volunteer for the RPG department in general, you could do that! I can get you in touch with the people you need to talk to (and as part of the help be able to steer people towards Pathfinder/Starfinder instead of D&D, muhahaha). It won't be done on Warhorn though. Let me know!
(02-20-2018, 03:07 PM)Andrew Roberts Wrote:
(02-19-2018, 08:26 PM)jennoconn Wrote: I've signed up to volunteer a couple of shifts through Warhorn, as well as game slots. I'm buying a ticket but was wondering if there's any info I need ie where to go for assignments or whatever.

Unfortunately, there isn't any non-GM volunteer help for PFS/SFS for this convention. It's not really big enough to merit more than one person doing admin per slot, and most of the time that's going to be me and I've already gotten a secondary volunteer for when I'm there. Sorry about the confusion.

If you want to volunteer for the RPG department in general, you could do that! I can get you in touch with the people you need to talk to (and as part of the help be able to steer people towards Pathfinder/Starfinder instead of D&D, muhahaha). It won't be done on Warhorn though. Let me know!

I'm happy to be an inside conspirator for the benefit of the Society. Isn't that what Pathfinders do? If you can get me in touch great. Otherwise, I'm going to play in those slots.
PFS ID: 230620 
PFS Tracker  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/230620/
Characters 6/4/17: Hoptrollop Gnome Sorcerer - Level 6 and Twoey Dyad Half-Elf Ranger (Tracker, Melee) - Level 3
What are the odds of having a reasonably solid plan for pick up of badges established prior to start of Convention?

I've got a reasonable guess on where to go and when, but I know this has been a source of much inconsistency in the past.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

(03-04-2018, 10:26 PM)pgfrix Wrote: What are the odds of having a reasonably solid plan for pick up of badges established prior to start of Convention?

I've got a reasonable guess on where to go and when, but I know this has been a source of much inconsistency in the past.

I usually try to convince them to let us pick it up at Will Call. Pretty sure they have a policy of not mailing out volunteer badges or giving them out too early because of how many volunteers flake on them (Not talking in the RPG department... I'm talking in general for the convention).

So my goal again this year is to have them at Will Call so it's easy for anyone to pick up when they get there.
Don't forget to sign up for this convention! Wink
Hey Andrew, I went to sign up to GM a few things and it won't let me. It only lets me sign up to play. I'm registered for the event so I'm not certain how to fix that.

And no, nobody else has signed up to run the stuff I was looking at. =P
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
Daniel, you should be able to sign up now.

Looks like other RPGs don't want people signing up to GM without contacting them. If you want to GM for Momo and haven't signed up yet, register for the convention on the Warhorn and let me know here and I can approve you to GM.
(03-16-2018, 08:26 AM)Andrew Roberts Wrote:
(03-04-2018, 10:26 PM)pgfrix Wrote: What are the odds of having a reasonably solid plan for pick up of badges established prior to start of Convention?

I usually try to convince them to let us pick it up at Will Call. Pretty sure they have a policy of not mailing out volunteer badges or giving them out too early because of how many volunteers flake on them (Not talking in the RPG department... I'm talking in general for the convention).

So my goal again this year is to have them at Will Call so it's easy for anyone to pick up when they get there.

Will Call badge pickup worked really well at the convention last year!
Will probably have to set a deadline late April for GM cutoffs. If you want to GM, please consider signing up soon.
Hi.  I'll be staffing artist alley at momocon and figured I'd see if any more gms are needed for PFS.

I see confirmation on the schedule for Thursday night with no gm yet.  I have maps and the scenario already.  I'd like to offer to run it.
Warhorn doesn't have the gm option available to me though. Just dusted off my warhorn account.