MomoCon 2018, Atlanta, May 24th-27th
Did anyone manage to pick up a small clear plastic box with 10 or so minis? I think I left it after the last Saturday night session
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
I have it.
Will get a more detailed post later, but thanks to everyone who came, and thanks to all the GMs! Event ran pretty darn smoothly, and much fun was had all around!
BTW, if you want to buy your ticket early for next year, they are on sale now. $50, or $65 for mailed option, with that price lasting until June 9th. (With that price only going up and up as we get closer to the convention)

MomoCon 2019 Registration Link
It's been a few days now, and I've had a chance to catch my breath. I wanted to say a big Thank You to everyone who had a hand in this wonderful event, especially our captain, Andrew.
This year was great, both with content and with the new location.
I only see some of you once a year, but I look forward to playing this awesome game with each of you.

Thanks again, y'all.
Info on games played is here...  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/180078/report  
Quite late....

Thanks everyone who came! I'd like to thank all the GMs who attended the con to make it as great as it was.

Venue: Don't know how everyone feels, but I think being in the Omni was fantastic this year. Being in a more quiet location was a huge boon to our sanity. The downside was less foot-traffic, especially with the escalator being broken, but I will continue to tell the MomoCon staff how much of an improvement the location was.
Attendance: Attendance was about the same this year as last year. 55 new PFS/SFS cards were handed out, which is great; and it was great to see all the familiar faces there again. I would like to be able to schedule higher level tables next year (or rather be able to keep them on the schedule), but we need more local attendance to do so.

I'm hoping we can do bigger and better next year, so please, plan on attending! If you haven't come to MomoCon before, you can just ask those who have come in the past; it's a blast! And the more people that come, the better (and bigger) it can be.

Reminder: MomoCon 2019 full-weekend badges are on sale now for $50 ($65 for mailed option). On June 9th (tomorrow as of the time of this post), that price will go up, so make sure you secure your ticket now! Just as a quick note, $50 is the same price as the Saturday-only membership at the door!

MomoCon 2019 Registration Link