Late in Reposting - Giga-Bites May 20th, 2017 Gameday
i would like to play glories of the past part 3 if it can be moved to the second slot
I was just told by my instructor that we have 22 people testing on Saturday and I need to be there to sit the the testing panel, so I'm going to have to pull out. If anything changes I'll let you know.
For Godsmouth, I'll either have a Druid 1 or a Gunslinger 1.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Sign me up to play The Godsmouth Heresy - character TBD (might be a pre-gen)
Due to lack of interest I have cancelled the scenarios, and we will just be having the module. I have a work event till 2 o'clock, but I will stop in after and just slide into the table a little late to bring it up to 4, I just haven't put myself down yet because of said work thing.
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
Put me down to play. I'll bring my level 2 Inquisitor.
Ok, go ahead and put me down for the module then.
Out of curiosity, does anyone have a sense for how long Godsmouth runs? It looks like I might want to try and swing by a car dealership in Cumming on Saturday night, but they close at 8 and I wasn't sure how likely we might be to finish early vs late to determine if I think I would make it or not.
My pbp ended unexpectedly so switch me to Hunter 2.
Godsmouth can be pretty long. It would probably either cut it close or go past it I think.