Athens After Dark May 9, 2017 (6:30pm-11:30pm)
ninja 
Athens After Dark continues to rule the night at Little Kings, a great downtown venue.

We intend to run one session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little King's Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been a very gracious host, so please show them your patronage.

Little King's Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Buy drinks, responsibly, from the bar or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

For May 9, 2017 we offer a brand new Season 8 scenario for levels 1-5:

#8-18—Champion's Chalice, Part 1: Blazing Dangerous Trails (1st-5th)  GM: Jim H.  
Players:
1. Douglas - Swashbuckler 1
2. Kristi - Rogue 1
3. Noah - ? ?  
4. Tiff H. - Phytokineticist 1/2
5. DaveB - ? ? 
6. Eric P. - ? ? 

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.  

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
sign me up
put me in, coach!
All about electrical impulses.
Dergu, Swashbuckler - 1
I'm in!  Rogue-1 if we're going low, pregen if we're going high.

--Kristi
I'm sure Noah wants to play as well...
I will be bringing Phytokineticist 1.  Thanks!  --t
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
I'll come out for this one. I'll play some sort of something.

Thanks!

Dave B.
gapfs 
Put me in, please.
(05-07-2017, 05:47 PM)dougl319 Wrote: I'm sure Noah wants to play as well...

Yes, I would like to play. I'm not sure what I'll bring. If everyone else is playing low maybe I can make a level 1 tomorrow.