Athens After Dark PFS - February 13, 2018 (6:30-11:30pm)
gapfs 
Athens After Dark has a heart as big as Texas at Little Kings, a great downtown venue.

We intend to run one session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little Kings Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been a very gracious host for more than 3 years running, so please show them your patronage.

Little Kings Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Buy gamer-friendly drinks specials, responsibly, from the bar or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder (or Starfinder, when appropriate) swag and get a re-roll.

For February 13, 2018, we offer a brand new scenario from Season 9 of the Pathfinder RPG for levels 1-5:

Event #46452

#9-06: The Shores of Heaven  (1st-5th)  GMs: Jim H., Tiffany H.
Players:
1. Douglas - Paladin 3 or Swashbuckler 5
2. Eric - ? ?
3. Nat - Slayer 2 
4. Kyle - Skald 3
5. Andrea - Magus 2
6. Tim D. - ? ? !

7. Dorian - Barbarian 3
8. Dorian's Friend #1 - Pregen
9. Dorian's Friend #2 - Pregen
10. Jason V. - Fighter 3
11. Eric's Friend - Pregen
12. Aaron - ? ?

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made using the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Agon, Paladin - 3 or Dergu, Swashbuckler - 5
Something
Sign me up, coach

Shaekadoon - mesmerist 3
Count me in - Mantenza, Slayer 2
VILGROM WINGARM, level 3 skald, quaffer of tankards, summoner of ponies, he of the glitter-skin and throat-singing
Andrea, Level 2 Magus
Please waitlist me for this one. Smile
I have more characters than sense, so will bring a variety.

-TimD
PFS ID# 62037
Mostly-correct PFS Tracker info here.

Go ahead and waitlist me, Barb - 3
Heart 
Second table added!!!
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/