Dragon Star Game Day : STARFINDER - Sunday, 2/25 1-6pm
SF Logo 

Please show Dragon Star some love with your patronage for exciting in game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

1040 Gaines School Rd #113, Athens, GA 30605

Event Code65,895

THIS IS A HIGHER (3-6) LEVEL SCENARIO. PREGENS WILL BE PROVIDED IF YOU NEED THEM.

#1-08: Sanctuary of Drowned Delight (3-6) GM: Jim     

Players:
1.    Douglas - Soldier 3 or Pregen

2.    Cahoon - Keskadontdie 4
3.    Eric - Soldier 4
4.    Tiffany - Technomancer 4
5.    Jason - Envoy 4

Those new to the Starfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the SFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name  (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum
[/b]
I may be able to apply chronicles to Sashi, Soldier - ?, to get him to level 3. Otherwise I'll play a pregen.
I might be up for this one with a soldier 5.
Barry 4
Please add Tiffany with Technomancer 4. Thanks...
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
I'm in with a mechanic 4, please.

Thanks

Dave B.
I'm very sorry, but I will not be able to attend this event. Don't forget your swimmies!

thanks

Dave B.
Please sign me up with an Envoy/4. Thanks!

-Jason
There is a good chance I can make it.

I'll be keskadontdie.
Apologies, but I will have to miss today. I suppose it's for the best, my android's circuits would not appreciate the swim.