Tyche's Game Day - March 17th 12pm-5pm
gapfs 
Come on down to Tyche's Games, our longest running venue!

Please show Tyche's some love with your patronage for exciting in game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

1056 S Lumpkin Street Athens, GA 30605

THIS IS A 3 XP MODULE. THAT'S A FULL LEVEL!

Ire of the Storm Part 2: Beyond the Colony(levels 2-4) GM: Eric
Players:
1.  Rob - Something 2
2.  Kristi - Spiritualist 2

3.  Sebastian - Witch 2
4.  Travis - Cleric 3
5.  Dorian - Barbarian 4
6.  Steve - Investimagator 4  

Waitlist:

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum.
Sign me up with investigator 4
Agon, Paladin - 3? or I'll need to play a pregen
Level 2 something
Please add:
Kristi-- Spiritulist-2
Sebastian-- Witch-2

Thanks!
--Kristi
I'd like to play Ragi, 3rd level cleric of Desna.
See you all there!
Aramil - Level 1 summoner
Or
Karrothesus - level 4 barbarian
(03-03-2018, 07:20 PM)dougl319 Wrote: Agon, Paladin - 3? or I'll need to play a pregen

I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop this game. It appears that my son is coming into town to see me this day. Sorry...
I'm fine running 7 as long as everyone can fit on the table.
This Game Day has been reported.

Thanks for coming out to Tyche's!
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/