Tyche's Game Day - February 17 12pm-5pm
Come on down to Tyche's Games, our longest running venue!

Please show Tyche's some love with your patronage for exciting in game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

1056 S Lumpkin Street Athens, GA 30605

#9-08: Birthright Betrayed (levels 1-5) GM: Tiff
Players:
1. Scott - All the levels
2. Jim - Mesmerist 3

3. Eric - ? ? 
4. Travis - Rogue or Cleric 3
5. Dorian - Barbarian 3
6. Warren - Druid 1 or Pregen 

Waitlist:

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum.
Please sign me up. I've got characters at all levels. Thanks - Scott
Yes Please! Agon, Paladin - ? (less than 5)
Something
I can play either Raldo the 3rd level Unchained rogue or Ragi the 3rd level cleric of Desna. No preference; if someone wants to play a PC of those types, feel free.
See you all!
Travis
Dorian - Barbarian 3
I would really like to play if possible. I have played pathfinder once before and was a level 1 halfling druid named Maackii with a wolf companion named Lonicera. (Any dendro people here might get a laugh from that). I could easily recreate that character and bring him up to a third level. I'm not sure how many people you want in the campaign though.

Warren, any scenario, Druid 3
(02-07-2018, 12:41 AM)wog890 Wrote: I would really like to play if possible. I have played pathfinder once before and was a level 1 halfling druid named Maackii with a wolf companion named Lonicera. (Any dendro people here might get a laugh from that). I could easily recreate that character and bring him up to a third level. I'm not sure how many people you want in the campaign though.

Warren, any scenario, Druid 3

Hey Warren,  we can run a table of 7 if you'd like to join us.  No need to level up to 3, you can bring a level 1.  We also always bring pregenerated characters if you'd like to use those as well.  See you on the 17th!
I must remove myself from play. I've got a job and I'm working this Saturday.
This game has been reported.

Thanks for coming to Tyche's!
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/