Giga-Bites February 17th 2018 Game Day - SFS! and PFS?
I'll sign up to run SFS - either the same scenario or if Daniel wants me to run the AP book 1 or something else.

Or I can assemble a character and play too.
Yeah, yeah, here's my list:  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/43407/
I'm in for SFS - Envoy 3

Joel
Please drop me from the Starfinder slot. I don't have a character of that level yet.

(It's also probably better for me to take a half-day this day. I will be jetlagged like hell.)
Please update the SF character I am brining to just soldier 4.  I decided not to multiclass him.
Thanks
Liam has expressed interest in running the AP at this game day. Are there enough people interested who don't have characters in the level range of the 3-6 that would want to do part 1 of the AP (Levels 1-2)?
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
(01-24-2018, 08:55 PM)Daniel H Wrote: Liam has expressed interest in running the AP at this game day.  Are there enough people interested who don't have characters in the level range of the 3-6 that would want to do part 1 of the AP (Levels 1-2)?

If there's no interest, if Jez wants to run I can actually play for once.  I think I have a level 4
Yeah, yeah, here's my list:  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/43407/
Put me down for Pathfinder please
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
Jez, you still up for running a table?
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
Had a blast last time, bringing my son this time.

Please signup Mike E and Sam E for SFS. We will both be playing pregens.

We are open to AP as well, whatever works.
(01-24-2018, 08:55 PM)Daniel H Wrote: Liam has expressed interest in running the AP at this game day.  Are there enough people interested who don't have characters in the level range of the 3-6 that would want to do part 1 of the AP (Levels 1-2)?

I have other unplayed characters I've made that would fit the 1 - 2 range, if people are needed, whether for the AP, or if Jez runs something in the second slot.

Joel