Wasteland Gaming (WLG) June 10, 2017 Game Day
Brick 
Every second Saturday of the month, we will be hosting a PFS Game Day at The Wasteland Games store in Duluth. The store is located at: 3700 Satellite Blvd, Suite 7B, Duluth GA 30096. Phone number is 770-921-5511.

This month the game day will occur on June 10, 2017.

Location Bonus: For every $10 spent at the store, you can either get a reroll (max one per scenario) or +1 on an existing reroll.

Event Code: 71308

This event has been sanctioned under the Paizo Regional Support Program.  Details of the RSP are outlined on the Paizo Organized Play policies page:

http://paizo.com/organizedplay/policies

12:30 PM – 5:30 PM
Ire of the Storm, Part I - The Deluge  (1-2) EVERGREEN   GM - Perry

Pridon's Hearth is Sargava's newest colony, pushing the country's borders further south than ever before and attracting treasure-hunters, fortune-seekers, and troubled souls hoping for a fresh start. But unnaturally powerful storms rock the tiny settlement just as the local lizardfolk tribe declares war on the colonists within. Are these threats somehow related? What became of the heretical cult of Gozreh that journeyed to the region a century ago, and do its corrupt teachings hold the key to calming the growing hurricane? Can the heroes protect the growing community from raging tempests and hostile monsters alike? And what role does the shadowy Aspis Consortium play in these recent dangers? These challenges and more await heroes willing to face down the Ire of the Storm!

Written by Thurston Hillman.

1.  Abraham - Gunslingadin 2
2.  Sean W - Unchained Summoner 2
3.  Jack - Unchained Monk
4.  Seth - Something
5.  Robert - Skald
6.  Peter - Something

BUBBLE

Caleb

6:30 PM – 11:30 PM

8-02:  Ward Asunder (3-7)  GM - Abraham

The legendary sorceress Hao Jin transferred many abandoned historical sites to her museum demiplane, though even her magic had limits, forcing her to transport only part of an architectural treasure. The half of a temple she left behind in the jungles of Dtang Ma has developed a haunted reputation in the centuries since. Now an unlikely ally has approached the Society with tales of unspoiled historical secrets and hidden treasure left within the shattered sanctuary of Yamatsumi, the mountain god.

Written by Mikko Kallio.

1.   Perry - Inv 4 (or whatever) 
2.   Seth - Something
3.   Robert - Clerbear 6 or GUN 5
4.   Travis - Spiritualist 4 or 7
5.   Curtis - 6 something
6.   Daniel - 5-6 Smash

If you would like to reserve a slot for this game, please respond by noting:

Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run. 

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a forum message to Perry Frix (pgrix @ gmail . com).

I'm open to discussion of when Ire will continue, but at the very least, Part II will happen in July.

The chronicles for Ire are 1-2, 2-4, 3-5, and 4-6.  My personal take on the difficulty is that you should probably start with a 1-2 xp character, and play through on regular xp track.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Sign me up for Ire pt 1 please.

Sean Williamson - Something 1
Barring a spontaneous outpouring of interest, this event will be cancelled on or around Wednesday, June 7.

As always, if there's something else you'd like to see at this game day, just let me know.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Sign me up for both. Oracle 2 and Arcanist 4.
Write me in for both sessions.  I'm thinking about a UMonk for Ire of the Storm. Several possibilities for the 3-7.
So, I'll go ahead and put this out here.

Some of you may know that Perry has a pet peeve about how certain stat blocks get written in PFS scenarios in immersion/RP breaking ways when they occur in places outside the Inner Sea.

Thursty fixed this in his mod. You have been warned.

(This gives me warm fuzzies about the need for envoy diplomat builds in Starfinder).
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

Put me down for both. 

Unsure for the first table. Bard or Rogue or Sorcerer I think.
Hope we can make high tier for 2nd table. I'd like to play Jefferson Locke there.

-Seth
Waitlist me for the first game. Lvl 1 skald.
And you can put me down the for second slot as well, I thought I had played it but I guess not. Lvl 6 clericbarian or lvl 5 gunslinger.
(05-10-2017, 02:35 PM)SirApropos Wrote: Sign me up for Ire pt 1 please.

Sean Williamson - Something 1

My Something 1 will be an Unchained Summoner 2