Athens After Dark PFS - January 23, 2018 (6:30-11:30pm)
gapfs 
Athens After Dark is staying frosty at Little Kings, a great downtown venue.

We intend to run one session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little Kings Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been a very gracious host for more than 3 years running, so please show them your patronage.

Little Kings Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Buy gamer-friendly drinks specials, responsibly, from the bar or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder (or Starfinder, when appropriate) swag and get a re-roll.

For January 23, 2018, we offer the second scenario in a 3-part arc from Season 6 of the Pathfinder RPG for levels 1-5:

Event #46452

#6–14: Scions of the Sky Key, Part 2: Kaava Quarry  (1st-5th)  GM: Tiffany H.
Players:
1. Kyle - Cleric 1 or Skald 4
2. Douglas - Paladin 1
3. Eric - ? ?
4. Jim H. - Sorcerer 2
5. Nat - Slayer 1
6. Kerney - ? 1

7. Cahoon - Paladin 1

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made using the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
If we're going higher lvl, Vilgrom lvl 4 skald.
If lower, Hanx Ironday lvl 1 Cleric of TOH-RAG
Agon, Paladin - 1
Something
I'll be up for some of this mix.  sorc 2 thanks.-j
Count me in - Mantenza, Slayer 1
Let me take that last spot. 1st level something.
Thromn, lvl 1 Paladin
Explore - check.
Cooperate - check.
Report - check.

Athens After Dark for January 23, 2018 has been reported.

Thanks to everyone who showed up to join the second part of the hunt for Sharrowsmith!

Please send me a PM if you have questions or concerns.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/