CANCELLED Manuel's January Starfinder Game Day (Tues. Jan 16th)
Cancelled due to Winter Weather Advisory
Sign me up for 1-5.
Sign me up for 1-7
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
Dot and I for 1-5 please. Mechanic and mystic 3
Sign me up for 1-5 please. Nathan B. - Solarian 2.
Hi, I was directed here by TheMaskedFerret from Roll for Combat.  I would like to come to Starfinder on 1/16 if there are any slots available.  I don't have anything to bring but LVL1 characters.  I can play whatever is needed to complete a good party. - Jeff L.
(01-10-2018, 10:10 PM)Luv9rove Wrote: Hi, I was directed here by TheMaskedFerret from Roll for Combat.  I would like to come to Starfinder on 1/16 if there are any slots available.  I don't have anything to bring but LVL1 characters.  I can play whatever is needed to complete a good party.  - Jeff L.

1st level works great. I am signing you up for the Solar Sortie. Let me know if you need anything and I look forward to meeting you at the gameday next week.
(01-10-2018, 10:35 PM)Bartgroks Wrote:
(01-10-2018, 10:10 PM)Luv9rove Wrote: Hi, I was directed here by TheMaskedFerret from Roll for Combat.  I would like to come to Starfinder on 1/16 if there are any slots available.  I don't have anything to bring but LVL1 characters.  I can play whatever is needed to complete a good party.  - Jeff L.

1st level works great. I am signing you up for the Solar Sortie. Let me know if you need anything and I look forward to meeting you at the gameday next week.
Looking forward to Starfinder Tuesday.  What time shall I filter in? - Jeff
Sign me up to play Solar Sortie. Will be a level 1 or 2... don't have anything higher yet.
(01-14-2018, 06:54 PM)Luv9rove Wrote:
(01-10-2018, 10:35 PM)Bartgroks Wrote:

Looking forward to Starfinder Tuesday.  What time shall I filter in? - Jeff

We get started around 630. I generally try and get there about 6 to order food and drinks.