Athens After Dark SFS - January 9, 2018 (6:30-11:30pm)
SF Logo 
Athens After Dark is gazing deeply into space and time at Little Kings, a great downtown venue. 

We intend to run one PFS or SFS session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little Kings Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been a very gracious host for more than 3 years running, so please show them your patronage.

Little Kings Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Buy drinks, responsibly, from the bar or display your genuine Paizo/Starfinder swag and get a re-roll.

For January 9, 2018, we offer the a new scenario for Paizo's Starfinder system - playable by Levels 1-4.

Starfinder Society Scenario #1-07: The Solar Sortie (1-4)  GM: Jim H.
Players:
1. Douglas - Soldier 2
2. Eric - Soldier 3
3. Tiff - Technomancer 3 
4. DaveB - Mechanic 4
5. Kyle - Solarion 3/4
6. Nat - Operative 1 

Event #46452

Those new to the Starfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the SFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Sashi, Soldier - 2 please
Barry 3
I'm in. Probably Gaffer-9, android mechanic 4.

thanks!

Dave B.
Talliaferro, Solarion -3 or 4
Count me in - Albert17, Operative 1
ninja 
Explore Space - check.
Cooperate in Space - check.
Report about Stuff We Did in Space - check.

Athens After Dark for January 9, 2018 has been reported.

Thanks to those who showed up and made this event a success - with gratitudes to GM Jim for running a rockin' party of a Starfinder scenario!

Please send me a PM if you have questions or concerns.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/