12/23/17 Katherine Katch-Up Games @ Giga
So, this is set? I can go do family thing?
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Perry, you're clear to do your family thing. Enjoy!

Edward, the Alchemist would be more useful, IMO. I put that in the revised schedule.

Everyone, while the second table is clearly high-tier, the first tier is at APL 9. I need to take another look at tiering for Season 0, but I would recommend low-tier.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
(12-21-2017, 09:01 PM)Will Dover Wrote: Perry, you're clear to do your family thing. Enjoy!

Edward, the Alchemist would be more useful, IMO. I put that in the revised schedule.

Everyone, while the second table is clearly high-tier, the first tier is at APL 9. I need to take another look at tiering for Season 0, but I would recommend low-tier.

Will

I was considering playing my level 8 summoner and using a gm replay. Does that change things? Also, my blue Camry will be in the driveway.
So I have a slight problem. I have played The Mantis Prey with my kineticist. However, I have a boon from the paizo survey from earlier in the year that allows me to replay a scenario, just can't do it with the same character. So I have 2 options I can go with for the second game. I can either play my Cleric-Barian which is lvl 8 or my sorcerer which is lvl 11. If anyone is going to be in the Eyes game that Abraham is getting together, the sorcerer is the character I will be using. What do people think?
Looks like it will be high tier. May as well play your Sorcerer.
Tables reported. Thanks again for helping out!
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)