12/23/17 Katherine Katch-Up Games @ Giga
This is a pick-up event so that Katherine can get her oracle up to 12th level before the holiday party. Here's the line-up:

Slot 1 - 11:00 AM - 3:30 PM

Scenario: #20: King Xeros of Old Azlant (7-11)
GM: Will
Players:
  1. Katherine - Oracle 11
  2. Edward - Alchemist 9
  3. Robert - Kineticist 9
  4. Kerney - Pregen 7
  5. ? - ? ?
  6. ? - ? ?

Wait List:

Slot 2 - 4:00 PM - 8:30 PM

Scenario: #2-26: The Mantis's Prey (7-11)
GM: Will

Players:
  1. Katherine - Oracle 11
  2. Edward - Alchemist 10
  3. Robert - Kineticist 10
  4. Kerney - Fighter 10
  5. ? - ? ?
  6. ? - ? ?

Wait List:
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Ill play to fill out. My Kineticist lvl 9 for first game and he'll be lvl 10 for the second.

Robert
As mentioned on the other thread my options are level 11 evoker wizard 1 xp away from seekerhood and a level 9 alchemist.
I can do it, fighter 10 for the afternoon and pregen for the morning.

However, I am house sitting critters on the 23rd and because of that I was wondering if I could host ( I can transport Edward). House is in Milton and we could spread out and cook or start early ( I've cleared it).

Will, I am pming you my phone number.
Still wanting to game Will?
(12-17-2017, 03:22 PM)Kerney Wrote: I can do it, fighter 10 for the afternoon and pregen for the morning.

However, I am house sitting critters on the 23rd and because of that I was wondering if I could host ( I can transport Edward). House is in Milton and we could spread out and cook or start early ( I've cleared it).

Will, I am pming you my phone number.

This is good with us if it is good for everyone else. Might want to post the address.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
(12-18-2017, 10:03 PM)GaBiggunn Wrote: Still wanting to game Will?

Yes. Been busy the last couple of days hence no web presence.

Will
15620 Birmingham highway
Milton, Ga 30004

Anyone who wants my phone can pm me.
So slot 1 would be
Katherine Oracle 10 (Life?)
Kerney pregen 7
GaBiggunn Kineticist 9
Wizard (Evoker) 11 or Alchemist (Bomber) 9
APL 9.25 rounded to 9 or if I play my Alchemist 9 it is 8.75 rounded to 9
We can choose to play up or down either way.
I'll let you guys choose what I play. I've played King Xeros of Old Azlant in Core and all I'll say is it is considered to be a challenging scenario.

Round 2
Kerney Fighter 10
GaBiggunn Kineticist 10
Katherine Oracle 10
Me Alchemist 9 or Alchemist 10 if I play him in slot 1.
9.75 rounded to 10 or just 10. High tier either way.

My Wizard is high on knowledges and while he is heavily specialized in Fireball he can change it's element and select out allies. He does posses other spells but evocation is his jam.
My Alchemist throws explosive or force bombs. Is passable to good at all the major knowledges. Can pass out Heroism to the party and has a wand of Haste. And is good at Disable Device.
(12-18-2017, 10:03 PM)GaBiggunn Wrote: Still wanting to game Will?

Join us.