All for Immortality Player needed
This seemed like the place for this as it is for sure outside of GA PFS.

The Asheville PFS group is running a Seekerpalooza weekend this Memorial Day Weekend at Montreat College in Black Mountain, NC. (Same weekend as MomoCon May 27th-28th)

My group had a table set up to play all three parts of All For Immortality (APL 14-15), however one member of the group has had to back out because of work related issues.

So I am reaching out to see if anyone not going to MomoCon that has a PC in the level range wants to take a trip to the Appalachians for the weekend.

The player that backed out was also my Roommate so I have a Hotel room close to the College and the split would be $80. That's for Friday and Sat nights.

The drive from Atlanta is a little over 3.5 hours. If you want to just drive part way I live in Greenville SC which is only 2 hours from Atlanta and I could drive the rest of the way.

Gameplay will be on (roughly) this schedule: Very laid back with each table going at their own pace.

Saturday 9am - 1pm, 2pm - 8pm, then afterparty (probably dinner in Black Mountain, My Father's Pizza)
Sunday 9am - 1pm, 2pm - 8pm, then afterparty (probably carryout and firepit/pavillion hangout time)

All for Immortality will end on Sunday night.

Just PM me with any interest or other Questions. 

Sean Williamson
I'd love to come up for this, but alas, I'm committed to running games at MomoCon. Sorry.
Pretty much what I figured. I believe we are just going to press on a man down.

I'm actually coming to Dragon this year so should see you there if not before Dave.