Manuel's December Starfinder Game Day (Tues. Dec. 19th from 6:30pm until 11pm)
Howdy Y'all!  Offering the 2nd scenario on the 19th this month. looking forward to seeing everyone there. I am signing up to GM for now but if there is sufficient interest i can move to a player slot

#01-02: Fugitive on the Red Planet GM Dbrain,
1.  Josh
2.  Bart
3. Winn
4. Jason Meadows

1-5 The last mandate GM Liam
1. Dan Cornett
2. Travis
3. David Shaw
4. Yessi
If there is enough interest for a second table and enough people who have already played #1-02, I would love to play #1-05
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
I'd be happy to run a second (or even primary) table of 1-2. I'm scheduled to play 1-5 at the Holiday Party, otherwise I'd be up for that.

thanks!

Dave B.
I'm in for whichever scenario. I've played neither the one currently listed nor the one Travis mentioned.
I am going to give Dave B the GM slot and move in to a player slot so we will be only one player away from legal. Game day is 6 days out at this point and i think that is the most likely path to a legal table.
I shall sign up to play and hopefully not die - I shall bring the boom.
Yeah, yeah, here's my list:  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/43407/
I'd like to join if possible. If I've already played this module on one character, should i roll up a new character?
Unless it is a replayable scenario (i.e. #1-01 The Commencement), you can only play every scenario once on a StarFinder Society number, not once per character. So if you've already played #1-02, you would not be able to get credit for it again.
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
Ok, well I really just do this for fun, and I don't really care about receiving credit, so if you would like to have another player I'd be happy to come anyway.
Dot and I will play!