Need to run 2 7-11 PFS scenarios before Holiday Party
To be clear, we are NOT doing these pick-ups during Giga's regular slot. I am looking at doing these on weekday evenings before 12/30. 12/17 is an option as well.

#0-20 King Xeros of Old Azlant and #2-26 The Mantis's Prey look good as Katherine has not played neither of them. I never played #2-26, but am good with running it.

Could we do one of these this Friday 12/08/ at Giga? Giga stays open late on Fridays.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
I cannot make this Friday, and probably would not be able to make it out there til 7:30 or 8PM at the earliest on the 15th, given when I get off of work and the drive out there. With that being said, please feel free to play some weekday evening without me
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
Yeah, I doubt I could get over there on a week night. It'd have to be Sunday 12/17 for me.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

I might be able to play (with a Mounted Paladin 9), though it would just depend on the date. In some ways weeknights are better for me. Sunday night could also potentially be good. My pfstracker info is up to date (in my sig). I could play both of the scenarios mentioned, and I'm sure there are some other 7-11s too. I might also be able to run something if that's needed.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Sounds like we have at least one table for Sunday.

How about we try and play two scenarios Sunday 12/17? Alternatively, maybe one 12/10 and one 12/17?
I am playing we be elementals at Titan on the 10th. As is Kerney.
If you guys decide to play on the 17th I would be willing to drive from Athens. (Depending on if I’ve played the scenario).
I have a lvl7 clericbarian and a lvl 9 kineticist
Hey all - I'm in the initial stages of formulating day job work for Saturday, so if I need to prep something to be run on Sunday, 12/17 (e.g. 4-20), let's finalize this ASAP so I can plan the week accordingly.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

So I take it that we are not planning on running anything this Sunday, the 17th?
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
(12-13-2017, 02:46 PM)Travis_Meyer Wrote: So I take it that we are not planning on running anything this Sunday, the 17th?

Katherine and I have a training class at Mostly Mutts on the 17th from 2-4, effectively killing any slots for that day. My new plan is to run both of these on the 23rd at Giga.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)