Wasteland Gaming (WLG) January 13, 2018 Game Day
gapfs 
Every second Saturday of the month, we will be hosting an Organized Play Game Day at The Wasteland Games store in Duluth. The store is located at: 3700 Satellite Blvd, Suite 7B, Duluth GA 30096.  The store's phone number is 770-921-5511.

This month the game day will occur on January 13, 2018.

Location Bonus: For every $10 spent at the store, you can either get a reroll (max one per scenario) or +1 on an existing reroll.

This event has been authorized to participate in the Regional Support Program.  http://paizo.com/organizedplay/policies

Event Code: 71308

12:30 PM – 5:30 PM
8-22— Wrath of the Fleshwarped Queen (1-5)    GM - CANCELLED

When members of the Shoanti Axe Clan saw fire shooting up into the sky over Varisia's Caliphak Mountains, they rushed to investigate. They found a pair of doors inscribed with runes from ancient Thassilon, along with clear signs that the doors had recently been opened. In recognition of the Axe Clan's expanding alliances, the Shoanti offered both the Society and a priest of Soralyon from Riddleport the opportunity to explore the ruin and neutralize its dangers. Now that the priest has vanished within the complex, the PCs must uncover the ruin's history before the Shoanti lose faith in them and take matters into their own hands.

Written by Brian Duckwitz.

1.   Jeff - Brb 2

6:30 PM – 11:30 PM
8-23— Graves of Crystalmaw Pass (3-7)   GM - Travis M.

One of Master of Spells Sorrina Westyr's former adventuring companions vanished to the Plane of Earth and was presumed dead. She has recently resurfaced along an old road between the Plane of Earth and the Plane of Fire—one that even the warring forces of the planes' greatest cities had abandoned—and has shown little interest in discussing her circumstances with the Pathfinder Society. Can the PCs uncover why she disappeared and enlist her help in reaching a site on the war-torn and volcanic borderlands?

Written by Kalervo Oikarinen.

1.   Kerney
2.   Henry - Paladin 4

CANCELLED

If you would like to reserve a slot for this game, please respond by noting:

Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run. 

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a forum message to Perry Frix (pgrix @ gmail . com).
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

I'm fairly certain I have a conflict on this day, but until that's confirmed I'm going to sign up to play both scenarios.
I'll sign up for both.

Oracle 1 or something bardish 1
Kerney
Sign me up for the first one with Barbarian 2.
-Jeff
Hi, uhm, I'm new. I have only done PFS once before, but would like to do more. I would like to sign up for the lower level adventure earlier in the day.
Quick thing Henry (If you are who I think you are), I just realized that scenario is the one we played at My Parent's Basement (I'll have to withdraw).

Also, I PM'd you about another chance to play.
(12-19-2017, 01:33 PM)Kerney Wrote: Quick thing Henry (If you are who I think you are),  I just realized that scenario is the one we played at My Parent's Basement (I'll have to withdraw).

Oh, yes, that's me. Is that the one we already did? I'm sorry. I was unaware...
(12-20-2017, 05:08 PM)Henry Walsh Wrote:
(12-19-2017, 01:33 PM)Kerney Wrote: Quick thing Henry (If you are who I think you are),  I just realized that scenario is the one we played at My Parent's Basement (I'll have to withdraw).

Oh, yes, that's me. Is that the one we already did? I'm sorry. I was unaware...

signs point to "yes, you've played it"
PFS ID# 62037
Mostly-correct PFS Tracker info here.

put me down for the second slot.  I've played the first scenario already.
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
Please tentatively put me down to play both scenarios.