Dragon Star Game Day, STARFINDER - Sunday, Dec 10th

Please show Dragon Star some love with your patronage for exciting in game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

1040 Gaines School Rd #113, Athens, GA 30605

Event Code65,895

THIS SUNDAY WE WILL BE TRYING THE NEW STARFINDER RULES.  PREGENS WILL BE PROVIDED.

#1-06: A Night in Nightarch  GM:   Jim

Players:
1.   Douglas - something
2.   Dave - Mechanic 3
3.   Tiff - Technomancer 3
4.   Eric - Barry 3
5.   Rob - Jazz Hands

Those new to the Starfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the SFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum
I'm In!
I'm in, as well. Probably a mechanic.

Thanks,

Dave B.
Please add Tiffany with Technomancer 2.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Barry 3
Jazz Hands - level 1
Exclamation 
So it seems this one is the very first 3-6 tier scenario. so, uh, I'll have some sweet 4th level pregens for those who need em.
In that case, definitely a mechanic, since that's my only level 3 character.

thanks

Dave B.
FYI, I'm watching this space waiting to see 1-08, Sanctuary of Drowned Delight. I'm drafted for GM duties at Holiday Party, so you won't get to meet 'Doctor Zee' at First Mandate, but a fresh Wayfinder mission would be a great opportunity.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report