Athens After Dark PFS - December 26, 2017 (6:30-11:30pm)
Rainbow 
Athens After Dark is the gift you give yourself at Little Kings, a great downtown venue.

We intend to run one session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little Kings Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been a very gracious host for more than 3 years running, so please show them your patronage.

Little Kings Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Buy gamer-friendly drinks specials, responsibly, from the bar or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder (or Starfinder, when appropriate) swag and get a re-roll.

For December 26, 2017 we offer the first scenario in a 3-part arc from Season 6 of the Pathfinder RPG for levels 1-5:

Event #46452

#6–12: Scions of the Sky Key, Part 1: On Sharrowsmith's Trail  (1st-5th)  GM: Tiffany H.
Players:
1. Douglas - Paladin 1
2. Jim - ? 2/3
3. Nat - Slayer 1
4. Robert - Bloodrager 1 or Skald 2
5. Kyle - Cleric 1
6. Jeff - Barbarian 2

Waitlist:

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made using the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
I'd like to introduce Agon, Paladin - 1
I'm in with a fresh 2/3 
thanks
I'll play either a whimsy Oracle or a "Cleric" of Razmir 1.
Count me in.
Mantenza, Slayer 1
I’ll play since I don’t have to teach class that night.

Lvl 2 Intimidation Skald or lvl 1 Draconic Bloodrager.
Please mark me down for a level 1 cleric
I've just been informed that my holiday plans have been extended, so I'll have to drop.
Sorry about the last minute request, but put me in with Barbarian 2, please.
Explore - check.
Cooperate - check.
Report - check.

Athens After Dark for December 26, 2017 has been reported.

Thanks to everyone who showed up to join the first part of the hunt for Sharrowsmith!

Please send me a PM if you have questions or concerns.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/