December 10th Through Maelstrom Rift CORE
Every 2nd Sunday of the month from 12 PM to 5 PM, we will be hosting a PFS Game Day at Titan Games and Comics in Smyrna! Join in for fun and experience.

For December 10h, we will be offering the following scenarios:

Event Code: #18514

Slot 1: 12 PM to 5:00 PM

Scenario: #7–99: Through Maelstrom Rift (tier Elemental pregen 6)

CORE Campaign Characters Only

A Pathfinder Society Special designed for 6th-level pregenerated characters.

Even the limitless Plane of Air is at risk of eldritch instability, and a cult dedicated to the planes' integrity has sensed an imminent calamity brewing deep within a primal storm. In this special adventure, the players portray a diverse coalition of elemental guardians that must embark on perilous journey into the maelstrom’s heart and avert a disaster that threatens the Inner Sphere.

For more information on CORE campaign, click here.

GM:  Andrew
Players:

1. Edward - pregen 6
2. Kerney - pregen 6
3. R. J. pregen 6
-- Waitlist --

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. It is important to sign up ahead of time. Please note that for this game day we cannot increase the number of tables!

Also if there are any requests to change or add a scenario, please post those requests below.  We may not be able to alter the schedule, but we'll try our best to accommodate!

The store is located BEHIND Best Buy. It is a different building completely. The door is at the end of the building. Please watch your step.

Address is:
Titan Games and Comics
2512 Cobb Pkwy.
Smyrna GA 30080
Note: You will be playing elemental pregens for this. The Core part just determines who you can apply it to. Since you can switch from core to classic you could play this, apply it to a level 1 Core character, then convert that character to regular play.
GM Note: If someone else wants to jump in to GM this (You must be at least a 4 star GM to do so), feel free. I know it counts for Special Credit towards your 5th star, so if someone who qualifies to run it wants to do it, I will relent as I can also play it in Core.
I'll play.
I would like to drop, but will wait til saturday to see if anyone else signs up, or if there are any changes.
I will be there.
May be a little late today. Apologies.