Manuels Game Night 11-22
I'd like to come out, although it looks like that would complicate matters if we're looking at 6 players currently. Prefer PFS, willing to try SFS. My tracker is up to date.
Don't start jumping ship just yet... I have a couple of things I can run for PFS!
Need To Play:
7-23, 7-24, 7-25, 7-26, 7-28, 7-29

Retired Venture Captain
Retired Venture Lieutenant
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

John and I are interested in playing. Either table would work and we don’t need to be together. If it’s SFS then we will need a pre-gen
PFS ID: 230620 
PFS Tracker  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/230620/
Characters 6/4/17: Hoptrollop Gnome Sorcerer - Level 6 and Twoey Dyad Half-Elf Ranger (Tracker, Melee) - Level 3
(11-17-2017, 10:10 PM)jennoconn Wrote: John and I are interested in playing. Either table would work and we don’t need to be together. If it’s SFS then we will need a pre-gen

I put both of you at the PFS table which keeps things pretty even.

So looks pretty good for 2 tables at this point.
Please put me on the Starfinder table and Katherine on the Pathfinder table.

Thanks,

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Hey all, I will take the last spot on Star Finder please.
I'm still working on a wild card for this game day but, I have a few options...  for those at my PFS table I can run the following:

a regular scenario, although it's going to be slim finding something everyone can play(still awaiting a few answers from people that don't have trackers)

I can run The Gauntlet, a 1xp module for levels 7-9.  It's a bit harder than normal but, the rewards are greater(similar to Bonekeep/Thornkeep)

I can run Heroes For Highdelve, the GenCon 50 exclusive module for 1st level characters.  You get 1 xp and a chronicle sheet but, it's a touch shorter than a regular scenario

I can run any of the Bonekeep or Thornkeeps, if someone needs to fill in their play list.  

I can run some of the more rare specials like 5-99 or 6-99, again if people need to fill in their play list.  

I know The Gauntlet and Highdelve are good for everyone... The Gauntlet looks especially fun!
Need To Play:
7-23, 7-24, 7-25, 7-26, 7-28, 7-29

Retired Venture Captain
Retired Venture Lieutenant
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

Blue Valkyrie is about to die. Yellow Wizard needs food, badly.

That's my Gauntlet thought for the day.

Heroes or Gauntlet.

Someone mentioned needing to play 1st level characters so that inclines me to heroes. But if that's no longer true, Strenella, my 9th level fighter, will dress in blue.
(11-20-2017, 10:52 PM)Dan C. Wrote: I know The Gauntlet and Highdelve are good for everyone... The Gauntlet looks especially fun!

Either one works fine for me - I'm kind of inclined to Highdelve.  That's 1st level only, right?
I'm good for whatever, but will admit I'd lean against Highdelve as I prepped it a month ago for a con in NC, so I'm pretty familiar with it. If other folks want to do it, though, I'll just go through playing dumb - I definitely have enough 1st L chars to apply it to. Smile (and I have the flip mat / pregens if you want me to bring them).
PFS ID# 62037
Mostly-correct PFS Tracker info here.