Giga-Bites December 16th 2017 Game Day - SFS and PFS
(12-13-2017, 09:12 AM)Kerney Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 08:40 AM)Doonamis Wrote: My vote is 5-14 or 8-23. I've played 1-37

Agreed. I leave it to you. Katherine has had 3 days to respond to this so I think we should just pick one of these two. 8-23 brings Andrew and we like Andrew.

1) I responded for Katherine yesterday per Andrew's request so don't be so snotty about Katherine not responding. She does not get on the forum often and I have not been on a couple of days because of RL issues.
2) As can be construed by the earlier post, Katherine has played #8-23. She played it at Giga on 07/23. I relayed that to Andrew when he asked me about it.
3) Katherine is good with #5-14 and, if she can play that, I get to play Starfinder in that slot. Otherwise, we are both out for the morning slot.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
This is my understanding for the early slot

PATHFINDER Scenario: #5-14 Day of the Demon (Levels 3-7)
GM: Chris (me)
Players:
  1. Kerney
  2. Mike R
  3. Katherine
  4. Caleb
Any character updates would be appreciated, but not required as the high and low tier appear to be are very similar to prep.  I apologize that the mini selection might not be as good - if they weren't mostly the wrong size, I'd throw the #1-37 minis I had already set out against you just because!

Katherine/Will did specifically ask for this change before Andrew.  Although I do appreciate Andrew doing some of the leg work in table re-mustering here.  

I'm not sure we heard anything from Mike R recently, I hope he wasn't looking to play a level 1 or 2 PC in that 1-7 module.
In that case, please waitlist me for Starfinder, Envoy 2.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
(12-13-2017, 11:08 AM)Will Dover Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 09:12 AM)Kerney Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 08:40 AM)Doonamis Wrote: My vote is 5-14 or 8-23. I've played 1-37

Agreed. I leave it to you. Katherine has had 3 days to respond to this so I think we should just pick one of these two. 8-23 brings Andrew and we like Andrew.

1) I responded for Katherine yesterday per Andrew's request so don't be so snotty about Katherine not responding. She does not get on the forum often and I have not been on a couple of days because of RL issues.
2) As can be construed by the earlier post, Katherine has played #8-23. She played it at Giga on 07/23. I relayed that to Andrew when he asked me about it.
3) Katherine is good with #5-14 and, if she can play that, I get to play Starfinder in that slot. Otherwise, we are both out for the morning slot.

Will

My apologies for coming off as snotty. I did not know there had been any response. Again, I am sorry.
(12-13-2017, 11:43 AM)Will Dover Wrote: In that case, please waitlist me for Starfinder, Envoy 2.

Will

There are only 10, so you should be ok.
Yeah, yeah, here's my list:  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/43407/
Works for me. I got something to do either way, just my urge to help muster took over. Wink
Hey, I've held off until plans got firmed up, but I am now certain I am going to be out on a drilling job on Saturday - sorry to have to miss this event!
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

I will bring a barbarian/fighter 5 to both games.

Katherine
My options are UC Rogue 3, Life Oracle 6, or Bard 7
please sign me up for the starfinder with a mechanic 1  in slot one

and the pathfinder game in slot 2