Wasteland Gaming (WLG) December 9, 2017 Game Day
gapfs 
Every second Saturday of the month, we will be hosting an Organized Play Game Day at The Wasteland Games store in Duluth. The store is located at: 3700 Satellite Blvd, Suite 7B, Duluth GA 30096. Phone number is 770-921-5511.

This month the game day will occur on December 9, 2017.

Location Bonus: For every $10 spent at the store, you can either get a reroll (max one per scenario) or +1 on an existing reroll.

This event has been authorized to participate in the Regional Support Program.  http://paizo.com/organizedplay/policies

Event Code: 71308

12:30 PM – 5:30 PM
8-09—Forged in Flame, Part 1: The Cindersworn Pact (5-9)    GM - Robert

When an impossibly vile fiend proves too powerful to destroy, the forces of good often resort to banishing or sealing the villain away to be remembered only in fearsome legends. Less common are the instances in which wrongdoers bound benevolent titans and demigods, yet Society agents recently uncovered just such a prison. Few know how to unlock such a jail, much less locate the key. The Society has identified just such a sage: a disgraced efreeti who has sworn to share her priceless knowledge in exchange for the PCs' assistance. The Pathfinders travel to the cosmopolitan melting pot of Zjarra on the Plane of Fire, where they must fulfill the cruel genie's schemes—or find some other way to fulfill the deal.

Content in The Cindersworn Pact also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Exchange faction.

The Cindersworn Pact is the first scenario in the two-part "Forged in Flame" campaign arc. It is followed by Pathfinder Society Scenario #8-11: Cleansed With Fire. Both chapters are intended to be played in order.

Written by Alex Riggs.

1.   Peter - Something
2.   Jason - Pal-ish 9
3.  Adam - Warp 8
4.  Kaiser - Something 7
5.  Emily - Something 7
6. James - Warp 6

6:30 PM – 11:30 PM
8-11—Forged in Flame, Part 2: Cleansed With Fire (5-9)   GM - Robert

Few places on the Plane of Fire are as rich in folklore, opportunities, and material wealth as the City of Brass, and it is there that the disgraced efreeti Qalkami aims to reestablish her credentials with the Society's help. Only by teaming up with this genie—at least in name, if not in spirit or practice—can the PCs both secure the secrets she owes the Society and help topple a major fixture of the City of Brass. None are better equipped than Pathfinders to infiltrate forbidden districts, crush an evil operation, and make the most of the chaos that ensues, but in a metropolis built largely of superheated metal, can the PCs take the heat?

Content in Cleansed With Fire also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Exchange and Liberty's Edge factions.

Cleansed With Fire is the second scenario in the two-part "Forged in Flame" campaign arc. It is preceded by Pathfinder Society Scenario #8-09: The Cindersworn Pact. Both chapters are intended to be played in order.

Written by Nathan King.

1.   Peter - Something
2. Mike R - Options 
3.  Jason - Pal 9
4.  Adam - Wrp 8
5. Kaiser - Something 7
6. Emily - Something 7

WAITLIST
Perry - Something Easy

If you would like to reserve a slot for this game, please respond by noting:

Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run. 

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a forum message to Perry Frix (pgrix @ gmail . com).
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Sign me up for both slots
Peter Chen
Please put me down for the second slot. Can't make the first one. I'll play a Sorcerer 8, Paladin 6 or Psychic 6
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
Havn't been to wasteland in a while. How bout I check my schedule, and if it's good and it's ok with yall, I'll GM both slots.

Robert
After careful examination of my records, I can still play 8-11 and for good or ill, my first choice there would be a L5 archer (or whatever).
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

put me and adam satterfield down for both scenarios please. Pally-Inq 9.1, and warpriest 8.0
Kaiser and Emily for both with level 7's
Add James - Warpriest 6 for 8-09.
Hey all - it's early but I'd like to put advance warning out there that I'm going to evaluate road conditions later tonight plus forecast temperatures to evaluate whether or not to cancel this event due to inclement weather. That said, if you all self-select to wave off, then I'm not making a decision.

I know some of you are driving a good distance for this event, and treacherous roads are probably not worth the risk.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

I will be getting up a little early to check roads. I’ll keep you informed early if I will be impacted and can’t GM.