SF Healing FAQ - Draft for Comments
As a result of a table conversation, the FAQ below was assembled to put all of the info on healing in SFRPG into one place.

Please, please, please, check my work and critique.  When polished, an alternate thread would probably be worth sticking.

---

STARFINDER - HEALING FAQ

I.  STAMINA POINTS (SP)
  A. Short Rest - all SP are restored by a ten minute rest and use of one (1) Resolve Point (RP).
  B. Inspiring Boost [Envoy Improvisation] - 
        1. Target must have taken damage from an enemy (not a hazard) since Envoy's last turn;
2. Envoy spends std action, target recovers 2X Env lvl + CHA, not to exceed target's maximum SP
3. At Env 6, Envoy may increase this recovery to 3x Env lvl + CHA through expenditure of one (1) RP.

II.  HIT POINTS (HP) - MAGICAL HEALING
  A.  Healing Touch [Mystic Class Feature]
1. Mystic spends ten minutes to heal Mys lvl x5 HP to up to 1/day.

B.  Mystic Connection: Healer: Healing Channel
1. All uses of ability have a base cost of one (1) RP;
2. All uses of ability heal 2d8 + 2d8 / 3 Mys lvls;
3. Heal self as move action, heal touched target as std action, heal allies within 30' radius as full action.

C.  HIT POINTS - MYSTIC SPELL: MYSTIC CURE
1. Std action to cast, delivered to close range targets, up to one creature per CL no two of which are more than 30' apart;
2. If target is healed to maximum, excess HP may be applied to caster's wounds.  Similarly, in the delivery of this spell, the caster may take damage to heal the spell's target a corresponding amount.
3. Variable effects based on Spell Level:
    1st - 1d8 + WIS
    2nd - 3d8 + WIS
    3rd - 5d8 + WIS
4th - 7d8 + WIS or 5d8 + WIS + revive effect
    (Additional resuscitation effects are added to the spell at Spell Level 4 and higher).
4. This spell does *not* harm undead.

III. HIT POINTS - SERUM OF HEALING
  A.  Serums are imbibed as a std action or administered to a creature as a full action;

B.  Mk I serum (lvl 1, 50 credits) heals 1d8 HP, Mk II (lvl 5, 425 cr) heals 3d8 HP, Mk III (lvl 9, 1,950 cr) heals 6d8 HP. 

IV.  HIT POINTS - TECHNOLOGICAL HEALING
  A. NORMAL HEALING - full rest yields character lvl (CL) HP per day.

B. MODIFICATIONS TO NORMAL HEALING
1. Long Term Care (Medicine DC 30, req medical lab or medical bay) - doubles recovery rate to CL x2 per day.
   a. if Medicine DC is exceeded by 10 (e.g. DC 40), recovery rate = CL x3 per day;
   b. Medical Expert: Feat - allows the use of Long Term Care with just a MEDKIT
i. Feat has prereqs of one rank in Life Sci, Medicine, and Phys Sci.

C. TREAT DEADLY WOUNDS (Medicine, DC variable)
1. Equipment Dependent DC:
BASIC MEDKIT = DC 25 (L1, 100 cr)
ADV MEDKIT   = DC 20 (L5, 2,700 cr)
2. Requires one (1) minute, restores 1 HP / target's CL, and adds INT if DC is exceeded by 5;
3. Typically may only be used once per day on creature, but med lab (or med bay?) allows this to occur twice per day on a creature;
4. Surgeon: Envoy Expertise Talent - allows one add'l use of treat deadly wounds per day on a creature at a Medicine DC of +5 over equipment target and a duration of one (1) hour;
5. Medical Expert: Feat - allows the use of Treat Deadly wounds with the consumables Medpatch or Sprayflesh as a full action.
6. SPRAYFLESH - Consumable equipment modification
   a. allows the use of Treat Deadly Wounds on creature that has exceeded limits from other sources;
   b. Medicine DC 25 to effectively Treat Deadly Wounds during a short rest (with expenditure of RP) in lieu of SP recovery;
           c. acts as Medpatch in hands of untrained users;
           d. Lvl 5 item, 440 cr

V.   STABILIZING THE 'DYING' CONDITION
  A.  Self-Stabilization - Spending RP
1. On turn, spend 1/4 (round up) of maximum RP to self-stabilize;
   a. On subsequent turns, you may spend one (1) RP to Stay In The Fight and become conscious with 1 HP.

B.  MAGICAL STABILIZATION
1. Stabilize - 0-lvl Mystic spell, short range, std action;
2. Magical Healing

C.  FIRST AID
1. Medicine DC 15, std action
2. MEDPATCH - consumable equipment modification
   a. Allows First Aid attempt untrained, provides +10 circumstance bonus;
   b. Lvl 1 item, 50 cr
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Mystic Cure progression actually looks like this:

1st: 1d8 + your Wisdom modifier
2nd: 3d8 + your Wisdom modifier
3rd: 5d8 + your Wisdom modifier
4th: 7d8 + your Wisdom modifier + (5d8 OR Revive)
5th: 9d8 + your Wisdom modifier + (7d8 OR Revive)
6th: 11d8 + your Wisdom modifier + (9d8 OR Revive)

Casting Mystic Cure doesn’t provoke attacks of opportunity.

As well as:

MYSTIC CURE, MASS M5–6
School conjuration (healing)
Casting Time 1 standard action
Range close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels); see text
Targets up to one creature/level, no two of which can be more than 30 ft. apart
Duration instantaneous
Saving Throw Will half (harmless); Spell Resistance yes (harmless)

You restore a number of Hit Points to a number of targets. Choose one of these targets within 10 feet of you; if that target regains all of its Hit Points as a result of this healing, you can apply the remaining healing to yourself, as long as you are a living creature. On the other hand, if this isn’t enough to restore all of that target’s Hit Points, you can transfer any number of your own Hit Points to that target, healing the target that amount. You can’t transfer more Hit Points than you have or more Hit Points than the target is missing.

The number of Hit Points mass mystic cure restores to each target depends on the spell’s level.

5th: 3d8 + your Wisdom modifier
6th: 5d8 + your Wisdom modifier
Gracias - text above is amended.

FYI, I largely ignored spell levels 5-6 as they won't effectively appear in Org Play.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Hey, random suggestion for someone who's motivated and not me based on a discussion that came up at table the other night:

Computer design and hacking would be good fodder for a FAQ kinda like this one.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

Fine, Fine... I'll make it.
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space