My Parents’ Basement - November 8, 6:30-11:00
My Parents' Basement is a combination restaurant, bar and comic book store. Games, food, beer and comics - what more could you need? By the way, they have a lot of beers on tap. The Pathfinder Society meets at My Parents' Basement on the second Wednesday of every month.

Wednesday, NOVEMBER 8, 6:30-11:00

Table 1 Probably: 1-40 Hall of Drunken Heroes (7-11)
GM: Kerney
1) Josh
2)
3) Jack (Barb 8 or Sorc 8)
4) Lee (pregen 7)
5)
6) 

Table 2 TBD - if there is interest, I’ll schedule something suitable for new players, such as The Confirmation or something similar. Post in the comments if you would like to play. I've had some outreach from new players recently, so if you are reading this and would like to come out and play on November 8 you are very welcome and please let me know so I can line up a GM for a second table.
GM: 
1) 
2) 
3) 
4) 
5)
6) 

Please sign up by replying to this thread. You can also reply with requests for this night's scenario or something you'd like to play in the future. I try to choose scenarios based on what our players have played and/or need to play so keeping your signatures updated is a good way to let me know what you want to play. Even better, if you use pfstracker.net to track what you've played, please tell me your username there so I can easily filter to find which scenarios are unplayed by the largest group of our players.

Abraham Z (that's me) is your store liaison. If you have questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to contact me in person, by private message or in this forum thread.

My Parents' Basement is at 22 N Avondale Rd, Avondale Estates, GA 30002.

GMs: event code is #152629
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Add me to table 1.
Go ahead and sign me up. A high tier would be amazing, but I realize that is probably not feasible given the time frame and typical crowd that shows up
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
(10-17-2017, 10:45 AM)Travis_Meyer Wrote: Go ahead and sign me up. A high tier would be amazing, but I realize that is probably not feasible given the time frame and typical crowd that shows up

Would a 5-9 work?
I was mostly thinking of my level 10 PC. If that doesnt work, then I am fine with anything else.
Sign me in. We'll see if it sticks this month.
(10-18-2017, 08:20 AM)Travis_Meyer Wrote: I was mostly thinking of my level 10 PC. If that doesnt work, then I am fine with anything else.
I'm going to suggest four scenarios, and the three signed up can say if they've played them. And yes, I think we can run a 7-11 those all are those.

1-34 Encounter at Drowning Stones
1-40 Hall of Drunken Heroes
3-17 Red Harvest
4-04 King of the Stroval Stairs
I have plaid Red Harvest, and a quick look at reviews make it seem like Hall of Drunken Heroes is both good and potentially short enough (as a season 1). Jack, do you have a high level character to play? If not, doing a low tier adventure would still be fine with me
If there is no objection or comment by next Thurs, it will be Drunken Heroes.
(10-19-2017, 05:04 PM)Travis_Meyer Wrote: I have plaid Red Harvest, and a quick look at reviews make it seem like Hall of Drunken Heroes is both good and potentially short enough (as a season 1). Jack, do you have a high level character to play? If not, doing a low tier adventure would still be fine with me

I've got a Barb8 and Sorc8.  Should work ok, especially for a Season 1.