Kickstarter: Another OP System
Hey,

Just wanted to let everyone know about another Organized Play System that is 3rd party using the Pathfinder ruleset. I'm a little skeptical but nonetheless gave them some support. They have had a small OP system in the past but sounds like they want to kick it off into high gear finally.

Link.
One of the people behind it, JP Chapleau, was fired by Paizo as Venture Captain of Denver for publicly berating players. You can confirm with Micheal Brock.

I also worked with him on designing on the one attempt at an official community designed interactive. He asked me for an honest and frank opinion on how it went. When I gave it to him, (and to Paizo) he screemed at me.

I would not give these people money or support.
JP Chapleau was originally one of the people behind it, but he has since moved on and now does Saggakar and has no more affiliation with NeoExodus. There was a falling out behind Louis Porter Jr and him.

Louis Porter Jr. now owns all the rights to NeoExodus. (I always thought Louis was the more level-headed of the two, but I don't know either of them personally)
Good to know. Might consider looking at it now.
(10-21-2017, 08:31 AM)Andrew Roberts Wrote: JP Chapleau was originally one of the people behind it, but he has since moved on and now does Saggakar and has no more affiliation with NeoExodus. There was a falling out behind Louis Porter Jr and him.

Louis Porter Jr. now owns all the rights to NeoExodus. (I always thought Louis was the more level-headed of the two, but I don't know either of them personally)

Thanks for the clarification. I'll check the project out too.
The project got cancelled due to lack of interest. Louis is contemplating how to make the next one better, but in the meantime it's on hold.