SFS Nov 12th
On the second Sunday of the month, we will be hosting an SFS  Game at the Heroic Gaming store in Roswell, Georgia. Heroic Gaming is a kid-friendly, family-oriented gaming space.

The store is located at:
4651 Woodstock Road, Suite 205, Roswell GA 30075.

The store's phone number is 770-709-4376.

This month the game day will occur on 11/12. This event is cross-posted on Meet Up at: ( https://www.meetup.com/Heroic-Gaming-Gro...243263134/ )
and also cross-posted on Facebook at ( https://www.facebook.com/events/1999250500320476 )

If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these games, please respond by noting:

Scenario you want to play
Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

If you have any questions, please either post below or email Luke Mc (huntsfromshadow @ gmail . com).

Starfinder
Event Code: 158104
Slot Time: 1 pm to 6 PM
Scenario: #1-03: Yesteryear's Truth

Note - This is an RSP (Regional Support Program) event.

A Starfinder expedition's dusty data from an orbital scan shows signs of active technology on a distant, war-ravaged planet. Following up on this old lead, the Society dispatches a team of Starfinder to investigate the far-off world. Between making first contact and exploring the ruins of a dead civilization, long-buried secrets of the past are ripe for discovery.

Content in Yesteryear's Truth also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Wayfinders faction.

Note Players list is grouped into sets of 6 for tracking.
Players will be distributed to GM tables on the day.
GM: Martin, Perry

Players
* Daniel H (GaPFS)
* Derell W (Facebook)
* Jonathan S (Facebook)
* Rlockwood (GaPFS)
* Lisa (GaPFS)
* Keith W (Facebook)

* Jeff (GaPFS)
* Adam R. (Facebook)
* Tony B. (Facebook)
* Dennis M. (Facebook)
* Robert M. (Meetup)
* Hunter H. (Facebook)

WAITLIST
* Zack C. (Facebook)
* Brian E (Meetup)
* Christopher K (Facebook)
My Scenario List is at PFS Tracker
PFS #48026
I'll play yesteryear's truth with a something.
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
Lisa and I will play
Heads up all. Due to discussions between the store and GMs we have decided to move the game to 1pm. GMs will be on site at 12:30 but dice will start rolling at 1pm.
PFS #48026
I'd like to sign up for a spot.

Jeff
Jeff your on the list.
PFS #48026
Jeff your on the list.
PFS #48026
Hey this is Hunter H. I see I got a spot. Yay! I will be playing a level 1 Soldier. I haven't played any except for 1 of the five intro's at Gen Con.
(11-01-2017, 10:27 PM)zozzle_qork Wrote: I'd like to sign up for a spot.

Jeff

Hi guys,

I apologize for the last minute de-sign, but things are behind at work and I have to go in today.  Have fun for me today!

Jeff