HobbyTown USA November 25, 2017 - End of Arc! Finally!
gapfs 
At HobbyTown USA, we host tables of Pathfinder Society on the last Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up for November 25, 2017:

All Day Slot - 10:00 AM - 8:30 PM[/b]

Scenario: City of Golden Death (4-6)
GM: Will
Players:
  1. Josh L - Fighter 6
  2. Jon - Cleric/Rogue 5?
  3. Kerney - ? ?
  4. Edward - Lunar Oracle 6
  5. ? - ? ?
  6. ? - ? ?

Wait List:

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. As our game days grow, it is becoming increasingly important to sign up ahead of time. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we may be able to increase the number of tables being run.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post below or send me a forum message!

HobbyTown USA
840 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144

Event Code 42520
Yahiro should be Lvl 6 for this. Please add him in for some slaughter.
Would like to finish out the arc. Cleric/Rogue if in tier Pre Gen if necessary.
"The cat is eating the mini"
https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/157677/
I will play.
I may come to regret this but but sure, Please sign me up with a Lunar Oracle 6.
Okay, just finished my first prep pass. It is indeed scarier than I remembered. You probably want to play 6th levels if you have them. I would not recommend playing this with a 4th, given the party size.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Playing my un monkish monk.
(11-17-2017, 09:16 AM)Kerney Wrote: Playing my un monkish monk.

What level?

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
6th level.
Put me down. Lvl 6 Paladin.
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309