SFS Oct 22nd
On the fourth Sunday of the month, we will be hosting a SFS Game at the Heroic Gaming store in Roswell, Georgia. Heroic Gaming is a kid-friendly, family-oriented gaming space.

The store is located at:
4651 Woodstock Road, Suite 205, Roswell GA 30075.

The store's phone number is 770-709-4376.

This month the game day will occur on 10/22. This event is cross-posted on Meet Up at: (https://www.meetup.com/Heroic-Gaming-Gro...243263071/ )
and also cross-posted on Facebook at: ( https://www.facebook.com/events/129335331053295 )

Location Fee: This venue charges $5 per game for participation in organized play events; this amount is included in the table totals for the Retailer Incentive Program.

If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these games, please respond by noting:

Scenario you want to play
Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

If you have any questions, please either post below or email Luke Mc (huntsfromshadow @ gmail . com).

Starfinder
Event Code: 156752
Slot Time: Noon to 5 PM
Scenario: This is a catch-up slot.  Please tell me what you are wanting or willing to play when you sign up so I can setup table. Remember unless
a scenario is marked as 'repeatable' you can't replay it.

We can run:
* Intro the Unknown (Repeatable) Lvl 1
* Commencement (Repeatable) Lvl 1
* Claim to Salvation Lvl 4 (Pregens only but you will get credit for your SFS character)
* Fugitive on the Red Planet (Lvl 1-4)

Note who sits at what table will be determined on the day based on what people want to play.

GM: Perry, Luke, Dave B
Note players are grouped in 6 for tracking. Specific tables will be assigned on the day.

* Dennis M (Facebook) [Into the Unknown, Claim to Salvation, or Fugitive on the Red Planet]
* Derrel W (Facebook) [Into Unknown or Claim to Salvation]
* Martin F (Facebook) [Fugitive on Red planet or Claim to Salvation]
* Mya D (Meetup)
* Mya D +1 (Meetup)
* Beau G (Meetup)

* Keith W. (Facebook)
* Zack C (Facebook) [Anything but Fugitive on the Red Planet]
* Robert M (Meetup) [Anything]
* Kelley A (Facebook)
* Jeff (GaPFS) [Commencment, Claim, Into Unknown]
* Adam R (Facebook)

* Christopher K. (Facebook)
* Sean M (Facebook)
* Jackie C. (Facebook)
* Jacqualine AC
* Kyle R (Facebook)
* Monica G (Facebook)

Waitlist
My Scenario List is at PFS Tracker
PFS #48026
This is also the RSP event, FYI.

As always, my preference off that list to run is (SURPRISE!) Into the Unknown, followed by anything other than Commencement.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

(10-04-2017, 10:50 PM)pgfrix Wrote: This is also the RSP event, FYI.

As always, my preference off that list to run is (SURPRISE!) Into the Unknown, followed by anything other than Commencement.

Hey all! Please make sure you post by Thur Oct 19th what content you would like to see (or what you can't see). That way the GMs and I can lock down the tables!
PFS #48026
I'd like to get in on the action!

Can play (in order of preference):
1-01: The Commencement
1-00: Claim to Salvation
QUEST: Into the Unknown [already played, but replayable]

Can't play:
1-02: Fugitive on the Red Planet

Jeff
Hey All.

We are in the need of a backup GM for 10/22 Sunday's SFS game at heroic.
Our normal backup GMs are busy due to some scheduling issues.

We are at 2 full tables and the store is warning us they are hearing we will have some walk ins.

Is anyone up for volunteering?
PFS #48026
As a follow up this event is an RSP event.
PFS #48026
I can come out and run a table. I'd prefer not to run 1-2 but anything else is fair game.

Dave B.
Dave - Thank you!!! Your choice on what you want to run.

Pick from the following - Commencement, Claim to Salvation, Into the Unknown.
You said you didn't want to run Fugative on the red planet which is fine.

Game starts at noon.
PFS #48026
I'll come prepared to run Commencement, Claim to Salvation, or Into the Unknown, so we can hash out tables on the day. Will you have pregens and chronicle sheets?
(10-19-2017, 01:21 PM)dbrain Wrote: I'll come prepared to run Commencement, Claim to Salvation, or Into the Unknown, so we can hash out tables on the day. Will you have pregens and chronicle sheets?

Yes I'll have Pregens and Chronicle Sheets.
PFS #48026