Giga-Bites November 4th, 2017 Gameday
Put me in to play both slots.
(10-23-2017, 08:26 AM)Doonamis Wrote: Put me in to play both slots.

You're already on the list as you signed up earlier. Wink

Don't be afraid to pile on the wait list at this point. We may get more GMs if you do.
Just wanted to be double sure
i can gm fist slot
Change. My cleric will not be 7th in time so my 11th level chicken summoner will be joining up for the last time.
(09-17-2017, 12:05 PM)Andrew Roberts Wrote: (Note on factions: You do not have to have a character of the appropriate faction to play the scenario. Every scenario in season nine refers to a part of a faction's story line. Some may not even have boons related to the faction, but it is possible that they may.)

Unsolicited comment from the management:

If I were to have completed 9-07 without fielding a valid Scarab Sages character, I would not be a happy camper.

While full retirement arc character audit is probably overkill for sitting at the table, I would encourage everyone to generate a complete inventory of *every* boon on the character you seat at 9-07.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

I'll double down on aforementioned warning and say 9-07 is as complex and as difficult as a Special. As the first GM to sign up, I'm claiming Tier 10-11 as it's obvious there's a valid table there.

I strongly encourage EVERYONE to specify a character and level so that GM #2 can concentrate on prep of only one tier as well.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

I'm going to go ahead and switch the slots so that they are in different times. Several players have requested so and I think it outnumbers those only signed up for one slot and haven't responded yet.

Let me know if that inconveniences anyone.

(Also since the 7-11 sounds complicated I went ahead and signed myself up to GM so I can prep it)
(10-28-2017, 05:11 PM)pgfrix Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 12:05 PM)Andrew Roberts Wrote: (Note on factions: You do not have to have a character of the appropriate faction to play the scenario. Every scenario in season nine refers to a part of a faction's story line. Some may not even have boons related to the faction, but it is possible that they may.)

Unsolicited comment from the management:

If I were to have completed 9-07 without fielding a valid Scarab Sages character, I would not be a happy camper.

While full retirement arc character audit is probably overkill for sitting at the table, I would encourage everyone to generate a complete inventory of *every* boon on the character you seat at 9-07.

I am going to echo this about bringing a Scarab Sages character. It's strongly encouraged.
Zilly may be making an appearance again then... he's an 8 alchemist. Alternatively, Taborlin is also Scarab Sages although he hasn't seen the light of day in several years and he's also 8. Antinym is also an option at 7 as an Arcanist.