Athentic Live - March 26, 2023 (2-7 pm) - PF1 #1 Silent Tide (1-2,4-5)
gapfs 
Come on down to Athentic Brewing Company, on March 26, 2023! Thanks to our generous hosts, we will be offering one PFS2, SFS, or PFS1 scenario per live session (possibly with multiple tables) usually on the 4th Sunday of each month from 2-7 pm. 

Athentic has confirmed for March, so we are going to try to run that first Pathfinder Classic (1e) again!

Please show Athentic some love with your responsible patronage and/or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll or other fabulous benefits.

108 Park Ave.
Athens, GA 30601
(706) 850-6252

**Store policy** Generally masks for staff and non-vaccinated people. Request that patrons not attend if they feel sick. (Covid situation may dictate masking again.)

**Low/No Contact Event** Sign-in sheets and chronicle sheets will be completed and distributed digitally. 

For March 26, 2023, Pathfinder First Edition is back and we are going to try again start the tale from the beginning! This month, we re-offer a classic from the first season of Pathfinder FIRST Edition Society for characters in tiers 1-2 and 4-5. Pre-generated characters will be available. 

Pathfinder Society Scenario #1: Silent Tide (1-2, 4-5) 
GM: Dave B.

Players:
1. Douglas - Rogue
2. Amber - Rogue
3. Eric - Rogue
4. Jason - Rogue/Cleric
5. Tiffany - Rogue/Barbarian
6. Jim - Rogue

Those new to the Pathfinder Society First Edition are free to bring a character made under the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Please
Me too rogue!
rogue
Rogue.

I mean cleric! Cleric!
I was going to join with my Magus, but this party is a bit uneven I might bring a rogue to help with that
With regret I must withdraw from this rogues gallery