SFS October 8th
On the second Sunday of the month, we will be hosting a SFS  Game at the Heroic Gaming store in Roswell, Georgia. Heroic Gaming is a kid-friendly, family-oriented gaming space.

The store is located at:
4651 Woodstock Road, Suite 205, Roswell GA 30075.

The store's phone number is 770-709-4376.

This month the game day will occur on 10/8. This event is cross-posted on Meet Up at: ( https://www.meetup.com/Heroic-Gaming-Gro...243262823/ )
and also cross-posted on Facebook at: ( https://www.facebook.com/events/127407727903401/ )

If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these games, please respond by noting:

Scenario you want to play
Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

If you have any questions, please either post below or email Luke Mc (huntsfromshadow @ gmail . com).

Starfinder
Event Code: 156353
Slot Time: Noon to 5 PM
Scenario: #1-02: Fugative on the Red Planet

Theft cannot be tolerated, especially when the culprit is a former Starfinder! The PCs travel to the red world of Akiton, hot on the heels of a deserting Starfinder who stole a magical relic from the vaults of the Lorespire Complex. Things get complicated when they discover what should be a dreary town in Akiton's wastelands is now positively jubilant. Could this revelry, not to mention the re-opening of town's formerly defunct mining operations, be related to the wayward Starfinder?

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-2.

Theft cannot be tolerated, especially when the culprit is a former Starfinder! The PCs travel to the red world of Akiton, hot on the heels of a deserting Starfinder who stole a magical relic from the vaults of the Lorespire Complex. Things get complicated when they discover what should be a dreary town in Akiton's wastelands is now positively jubilant. Could this revelry, not to mention the re-opening of town's formerly defunct mining operations, be related to the wayward Starfinder?

Note Players list is grouped into sets of 6 for tracking.
Players will be distributed to GM tables on the day.
GM: Luke, Martin, Perry

Players
* Shajuanda Michelle (Meetup)
* Chuck C (Facebook)
* Derrel W (Facebook)
* Tony B (Facebook)
* Jonathan S (Facebook)
* Beau G (Meetup)

* Gregg M (GaPFS)
* Rlockwood (GaPFS)
* Lisa (GaPFS)
* Daniel H (GaPFS)
* Derrel W (Meetup)
* Brett W (Facebook)

* Zach C (Facebook)
* Connie M (Facebook)
* Jeff (GaPFS)
* Keith W (Facebook)
* Open
* Open
My Scenario List is at PFS Tracker
PFS #48026
This sounds like a job for my pilot or hacker, or possibly of the two, the diplomatic envoy rather than the scientist envoy.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

I'd like to play. Gregg Marshall, L1 Android Mechanic.
-----
Gregg Marshall
complete noob... please be gentle
At this point, count me in for an Ace Pilot Operative 2.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
My wife Lisa and I will play
Please wait list me for this.
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
Daniel you are wait listed.
The odds are very good we'll have a 3rd ST
we just have to confirm.
PFS #48026
Hey, I've unfortunately played this this weekend. The upshot is that I could have it prepped to GM if you need me to.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Perry yes we need a 3rd gm. Let me confirm with Corey to make sure he hasn't lined up another gm.
PFS #48026
Okay perry please be the third gm on Sunday oct 8th.
PFS #48026