Ticketing System on AtlantaPFS & Reporting Issues Ticket Type
gapfs 
Recently, I ran into some reporting issues on the Paizo site.  A number of scenarios were showing applied to an incorrect character or not showing up at all.  I spoke with Alex at Paizo OP and it was suggested that, in order for me to address this for my own character reporting issues, I create the missing reporting and/or update the character IDs on the misreported ones (my handwriting isn't necessarily easily deciphered at times, so I get that part).  

To that end, I made an update on the AtlantaPFS Website to the ticketing system - I added an option to submit a ticket for reporting issues.

To open a ticket, go to the website and click Support on the menu across the top.  A new window will open (this is by design) and show a few options - Submit a Ticket, View Existing Tickets (so you can check the status of any issue you submit), a search for Knowledge Base articles, and the list of the top Knowledge Base articles.  Click Submit a ticket and you'll get a dropdown menu with the types of ticket you can submit.  Each type will have a specific set of custom fields associated with it as well as the general fields that are part of each ticket type (Name, Email, Subject, Message, Phone Number, Is There Anything Else We Need to Know).  Each ticket also has the capability to accept up to 5 files as attachments, with a 2MB per file limit.  After filling out all the required fields (and any optional fields, like phone number, you opt to fill out), you'll need to enter the answer to the spam challenge and then click the Submit Ticket button at the bottom of the page.  Once it's submitted, it will be manually assigned (right now, I am the only one working tickets since the volume is low or they are usually created by me for things that happen at conventions or something similar).  You'll get an automated confirmation email with the ticket number so you can always check on it.  I've put a due date on this ticket type of 30 days for a resolution, though it does not mean it will take that long to resolve.

With all of that having been said, if anyone is having a similar issue of missing or misreported sessions, please fill out a ticket, attaching the chronicle sheet, and submit it so I can get it resolved for you.  I'm not a fan of the fact I'm getting my issues resolved while others may still have the same issue I do, so I want to be sure everyone knows how to report it so we can make everyone whole.