Starfinder Midtown Atlanta 10/7 Adventure Path for Society Credit
Hmmm, I have to make the character either way.
Yeah, yeah, here's my list:  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/43407/
Main question is, are you guys (and particularly the GM) planning on making this AP a regular thing? I'd definitely be up for committing to doing one or two sessions a month to play the AP in campaign mode.
Dave
I'm okay with playing it as a campaign. Besides it'll help get my solarion through his early less cool levels.
Adventure path chapters are released once every two months, and I contemplate that we will always do each chapter in one session. Therefore, we will only need to meet once every two months for this, which is fine by me.
i prefer campaign mode and will plan on showing up with a brand new level 1. Likely a mystic if no one else picks this class.
I've got a lot of character ideas I'd like to try out, so I'm with Bart in the ambivalence zone. Liam, any thoughts as to what you'd like to play?
(09-16-2017, 02:06 PM)dbrain Wrote: I've got a lot of character ideas I'd like to try out, so I'm with Bart in the ambivalence zone. Liam, any thoughts as to what you'd like to play?

Whatever you guys pick, consider making sure all the item types are covered so you can make use of the loot you find. Unlike a society game, items won't magically turn into gold at the end of each scenario for you to spend as you wish. So there is much less gold, and you'll have to make do with whatever you happen to loot.
(09-16-2017, 07:12 PM)popesean Wrote:
(09-16-2017, 02:06 PM)dbrain Wrote: I've got a lot of character ideas I'd like to try out, so I'm with Bart in the ambivalence zone. Liam, any thoughts as to what you'd like to play?

Whatever you guys pick, consider making sure all the item types are covered so you can make use of the loot you find. Unlike a society game, items won't magically turn into gold at the end of each scenario for you to spend as you wish. So there is much less gold, and you'll have to make do with whatever you happen to loot.

One of my favorite aspects of campaign play   Smile
Vanessa B
Clarence H

Please sign us up - 2 players - Looking forward to the game!

I asked Liam. He is looking at Technomancer.