Gozreh Hates Us (9/9-9/12)
Taking refuge from Irma in Gainesville, which looks roughly halfway between Duluth and Athens. I've always heard about how active it is around Athens, and I'd love to drop by for a Pathfinder Game if there were any happening this weekend. I looked at the games being hosted, and it looks like there are only a couple Starfinder games. Is there another way to find games that I'm unaware of?
(09-07-2017, 01:40 PM)kitsunewarlock Wrote: Taking refuge from Irma in Gainesville, which looks roughly halfway between Duluth and Athens. I've always heard about how active it is around Athens, and I'd love to drop by for a Pathfinder Game if there were any happening this weekend. I looked at the games being hosted, and it looks like there are only a couple Starfinder games. Is there another way to find games that I'm unaware of?

Sorry you had to flee!

On the Athens side of the scene, we're running SFS 1.01 The Commencement (two tables) at Dragon Star Hobbies on Sunday, the 10th, and SFS 1.02 Fugitive on the Red Planet (probably two tables) at Athens After Dark on Tuesday, the 12th.

Feel free to send me a message (Tiffany H.) on the forum if you have more questions.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
On the Atlanta side, there's SFS 1.01 The Commencement (two tables) at Heroic Games on Saturday, the 9th.

We have a calendar of events as well. Click here for that!

Unfortunately, this weekend is heavy on the Starfinder around here. It's in high demand!
Mmmm well turns out we are leaving a day earlier. But with the extra family I'm too tentative to sign up in either thread. I'll bring along my starfinder sheets and my accessories to run 1-01 incase we get enough for another table at either venue...and if I randomly get the time to play.
(09-07-2017, 04:50 PM)kitsunewarlock Wrote: Mmmm well turns out we are leaving a day earlier.  But with the extra family I'm too tentative to sign up in either thread. I'll bring along my starfinder sheets and my accessories to run 1-01 incase we get enough for another table at either venue...and if I randomly get the time to play.

We'll have space for you - should things work out.

Also, if you're the kitsunewarlock who posted the sweet junkrace cards on pfsprep - cheers and thanks!
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Aah thanks! I had fun using them.

And it appears the storm is following me... I'll just hunker down and make more pfs gfx