Game Day at Titan Comics & Games, Smyrna - Sunday, August 28
Game Date — August 28, 2022

Game Time — 12 pm — 5 PM
Game location — Titan Games & Comics, Smyrna, GA

Pregens will be available for both games.

Sign-in sheets and chronicle sheets will be handled using RPGChronicles.net
This event is eligible for bonus Achievement Points through the Regional Support Program.
Event Code: 2708899

Table 1

Scenario:. PFS2 3-10: Delve the Pallid Depths
Signups are on Warhorn
Level Range. 1-4
Description:  
After a group of prospectors discovered an ancient, abandoned dwarven ruin within the mountain known as Droskar's Crag, they reported their finding to the Pathfinder Society. The Society sent a group to enter the peak and explore the sprawling complex within. In the process, they made some new allies, recovered some lost relics, and discovered multiple entrances leading deeper into the ruined site. What else lies within the depths of Droskar's Crag? Venture-Captain Luna Aldred has sent out a call for Pathfinders to delve the ruins once more in search of treasure and knowledge that might otherwise be lost to the ages, but there is no telling what dangers might lie in wait...

Written by Caryn DiMarco

Scenario tags: None

===========================================================================================================

Table 2

Scenario:  Starfinder Adventure: Skitter Home
Signups are on Warhorn
Character Level 4

Description: Even the most helpful six-armed heroes sometimes need a little rest and relaxation. But while on vacation to their homeworld, our veteran skittermanders come face-to-face with a threat far more dangerous than they could have expected. Once again, this fuzzy crew must save the day!
In these unique adventures, players can tackle two harrowing incidents in any order they wish, or they can play them separately as standalone sessions. In the first, they party at Reetamander, a festival celebrating a lunar eclipse on the skittermanders' homeworld, but are forced to confront a villain who attempts to sabotage the festivities. In the second, their underground hunting expedition turns into a rescue mission when stridermanders—massive, terrifying cousins of the skittermander species—wreak havoc in the caves.
In addition to these versatile adventures, this book includes four pregenerated characters that are ready to play, with full stat blocks and backstories. The inside covers include all of the maps needed for this adventure.
Skitter Home is a raucous affair written for the popular Starfinder Roleplaying Game. It's intended for four 4th-level skittermander characters who are looking for some fun before jumping into action like the helpful heroes that they are.
Written by: Jason Keeley
Hi there! 

My name is Molly, and my partner Jessica and I are regular customers at Titan's and we are often in there for board game night and RPG night; with Titan's starting to do in-person gaming again, we're looking for more social things to do, and were hoping to give Pathfinder a try.

We are both seasoned D&D 5e players, and have played a few different RPG systems as well over the years (my experience goes all the way back to 3rd edition D&D). I have a little bit of experience with Pathfinder by virtue of the Pathfinder: Kingmaker video game, and just that it has its origins are in 3/3.5. 

I tried to parse out some of the information on Paizo's website about signing up for Pathfinder Society and it was a little hard to work through, but managed to find the website for the GAPFS. We'd like to come in for the game this coming Sunday (August 28th), if there is availability. What do we need to do in preparation for it? What do we need to bring with us? Dice, as well as paper and pencil feels like a safe guess. Smile 

I did create a Paizo account and have a PFS ID number, I'm guessing you'll want that. I can have Jessica make one too.

Any help y'all can provide would be appreciated, and hopefully I can possible meet some of you this coming Sunday!

Thank you,

Molly
she/her
(08-24-2022, 07:55 AM)jollymolly Wrote: Hi there! 

My name is Molly, and my partner Jessica and I are regular customers at Titan's and we are often in there for board game night and RPG night; with Titan's starting to do in-person gaming again, we're looking for more social things to do, and were hoping to give Pathfinder a try.

We are both seasoned D&D 5e players, and have played a few different RPG systems as well over the years (my experience goes all the way back to 3rd edition D&D). I have a little bit of experience with Pathfinder by virtue of the Pathfinder: Kingmaker video game, and just that it has its origins are in 3/3.5. 

I tried to parse out some of the information on Paizo's website about signing up for Pathfinder Society and it was a little hard to work through, but managed to find the website for the GAPFS. We'd like to come in for the game this coming Sunday (August 28th), if there is availability. What do we need to do in preparation for it? What do we need to bring with us? Dice, as well as paper and pencil feels like a safe guess. Smile 

I did create a Paizo account and have a PFS ID number, I'm guessing you'll want that. I can have Jessica make one too.

Any help y'all can provide would be appreciated, and hopefully I can possible meet some of you this coming Sunday!

Thank you,

Molly
she/her

Hi, Molly, and welcome to you both.

We use Waehorn for our sign-ups and spot availability. The link should be in the scenario information (bold Warhoen should take you to it). If it isn't, then I can send th3 link to you.

The streamlined version of getting started is this:
Register as a new player at Paizo.xom under Organized Play>My Organized Play (this gives you a player ID number)
Register as many characters as you wish (this gives a character number for reporting)
Create your character using the appropriate rule set, keeping in mind that you need to have either a physical or digital copy of any rulebook that contains sanctioned and available character options you choose to use.
We use the RPG Chronicles website for the sign-in sheet abd to generatw chronicle sheets after the sessions.
On game day, bring the character, pencils, paper, dice, and a mini, if you have one.
Some adventures requirw the use of pregenerated characters, which will be availqble for use at most game days (depending on the level range of the scenario).

Looking forward to seeing you at the tables!
Thank you so much for all of that info! Would pregen characters be available for the game this Sunday? We don't currently have a copy of any of the rulebooks so I'm not sure how we would go about character creation.

Edit: I realized after I posted this you had mentioned in the original post there would be pregens available to play. Do I need to register a pregen? I did sign up for the event on Warhorn. Thanks!