Players
1: Michael - Krakazaz - Oracle 1
2: Josh - Uroc - Druid 4 or Erindar - Barbarian 1
3: Mark - Level 1 Something
4: Chad - Mean Green - Monk 1
5:
6:
Reserves:
Go ahead sign me up with Krakazaz the Uncontrollable Undead Master (Oracle level 1)
Sign me up! Please and thank you. I will bring both Uroc, the level 4 Druid, and Erindar, the level 1 Barbarian. Dealer’s choice.
what time is the game at? and do you invite brand new players with no pathfinder experience to your game?

I am very very brand new to Pathfinder. I ended up buying the HumbleBundle package a few months back that got me some of the pdf books. I then purchased a few of them in the pocket version to have a physical copy. 

I don't have a character, but would love to learn how to play P2e. I have played D&D for a while, so am familiar at least with TTRPG.
(05-05-2022, 03:40 PM)crowleysix Wrote: what time is the game at? and do you invite brand new players with no pathfinder experience to your game?

I am very very brand new to Pathfinder. I ended up buying the HumbleBundle package a few months back that got me some of the pdf books. I then purchased a few of them in the pocket version to have a physical copy. 

I don't have a character, but would love to learn how to play P2e. I have played D&D for a while, so am familiar at least with TTRPG.

We are always happy to see new players.  We start at 6:00, but recommend you arrive a few minutes earlier.  The store closes at 9:00, so we have to be done by then.  We have per-generated characters for those who do not have there own, and we would be happy to help you create your character if you have something in mind.  The adventure on Monday has a lot of role-playing, so it is a good adventure to start with.  Post if you want me to secure a spot for you from Monday and if you want any help setting up a character.
Forgot to mention, go ahead add Mark on here too with Shamaizaz (level 1 something)
"Mean Green" (level 1 Orc Monk) will make his return to the ring this Monday night!!! Tune in to see if Orkerlund the Luchadorc has what it takes to defend the Captain's Chambers Belt!
I'll be back with something level 1, still making it at the moment.
Quick note! I am now the one GMing Lee is a little under the weather. That being said our current players are
1: Mark
2: Jason
3: Rachel
4: Michael
5: Chad
6: Josh
7: Crowley