Wasteland Gaming (WLG) October 14, 2017 Game Day
(10-01-2017, 06:15 PM)Mike R Wrote:
(10-01-2017, 03:12 PM)Abraham Z Wrote:
(10-01-2017, 12:08 PM)Mike R Wrote: Unless House is an Evergreen adventure, I'll have to drop it.  Played it already.   Sad

House is evergreen for *level 1* only - that is, you can play it as many times as you like with level 1 characters - and also once, and only once, with a character who is level 2-5. Somewhere - can't find the source at the moment - John Compton has confirmed this online.

Excellent.  I do remember hearing that now that you mention it.  I played it as a level 1 character, so I'm still good.  Thanks!

Just to be EXTRA clear, you also can't play it again with the same character.  Would have to be a different character.
Put me down for the first slot.

-TimD
PFS ID# 62037
Mostly-correct PFS Tracker info here.

(09-07-2017, 12:49 PM)Abraham Z Wrote: I *might* be able to GM 8-16, but I'm hesitant to commit until I know for sure whether or not I can make this day.

Any movement to firm up schedule, Abraham?
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

(10-04-2017, 10:54 PM)pgfrix Wrote:
(09-07-2017, 12:49 PM)Abraham Z Wrote: I *might* be able to GM 8-16, but I'm hesitant to commit until I know for sure whether or not I can make this day.

Any movement to firm up schedule, Abraham?

Hi Perry,

Sorry but I can't make either session of this game day. I posted about this upthread but I guess you missed it. My regrets and I hope you are able to find someone else to gm the table.

best,
Abraham
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
(10-05-2017, 11:51 PM)Abraham Z Wrote: Sorry but I can't make either session of this game day. I posted about this upthread but I guess you missed it. My regrets and I hope you are able to find someone else to gm the table.

Yep - it's right there. Sorry about the oversight.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Can I get in the second session, too? Same character.
Please put me down for this event. I’ll decide what I’ll be playing once I arrive and determine the needs and level of the party.

Character Level: I have many to choose from:
* Florian (Human Cleric [Torag] 5)
* Die Fledermaus (Elf Vigilante (Avenger) 2/ Ninja 2)
* Mukesh (Tiefling Ninja 2/Fighter 1)
* Alayne (Sylph Sorcerer [Air] 2)
* Khaine (Dhamphir Ranger [Shapeshifter] 2)
* Pregen Kobold Cleric 4

Tarrintino
Looks like I'll have to give up my seat for the first slot (8-16). I still plan to be there for 8-14 at 6:30. My phone is 678-614-9291 if you need to get me for last-minute changes.
(10-12-2017, 10:53 AM)Tarrintino Wrote: Please put me down for this event. I’ll decide what I’ll be playing once I arrive and determine the needs and level of the party.

Character Level: I have many to choose from:
* Florian (Human Cleric [Torag] 5)
* Die Fledermaus (Elf Vigilante (Avenger) 2/ Ninja 2)
* Mukesh (Tiefling Ninja 2/Fighter 1)
* Alayne (Sylph Sorcerer [Air] 2)
* Khaine (Dhamphir Ranger [Shapeshifter] 2)
* Pregen Kobold Cleric 4

Tarrintino

I’m sorry I couldn’t show up. Woke up this morning with the cold from hell.

Have fun storming the castle

Tarrintino
Registered on PFS Tracker
Pathfinder Society #9409
No worries - we've been there and sympathize! Most of the time resting it off is just about all you can do.

Thanks again to everyone who came out, and as always, if you have something you want to see on the schedule, let me know.

For now, we're sliding on through the low-level stuff from the latter half of Season 8.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison