Resuming running games at Wasteland.
Hello friends!

I just wanted to let you all know that we've been discussing once again running monthly games at The Wasteland Gaming. So far we've arrived at the first Saturday of every month being when we run. But I'd like to get some insight from the community on when would be convenient to run, and also if anyone has some specific thoughts on what we should be running, this thread is open to community opinions. As those of you who frequented our location in the past will know, we used to focus on older content that people had missed throughout the years. While that option is still certainly on the table, for the next while, given we're kind of slowly coming back out of our figurative shells, I'm thinking Wasteland can be open to running whatever specific content is likely to get the most interest. 

So please feel free to pop in and let your opinions on the subject be heard. And I look forward to seeing you all again regularly. Smile
gapfs 
(03-27-2022, 01:16 AM)BrienneofDarth Wrote: Hello friends!

I just wanted to let you all know that we've been discussing once again running monthly games at The Wasteland Gaming. So far we've arrived at the first Saturday of every month being when we run. But I'd like to get some insight from the community on when would be convenient to run, and also if anyone has some specific thoughts on what we should be running, this thread is open to community opinions. As those of you who frequented our location in the past will know, we used to focus on older content that people had missed throughout the years. While that option is still certainly on the table, for the next while, given we're kind of slowly coming back out of our figurative shells, I'm thinking Wasteland can be open to running whatever specific content is likely to get the most interest. 

So please feel free to pop in and let your opinions on the subject be heard. And I look forward to seeing you all again regularly. Smile

My preference remains the same: Pathfinder v.1.  Still have lots to play through.
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
So glad we are back! 

My vote is for Pathfinder 1st or 2nd Edition.  I am happy to run either on the months I do not have my daughter.  On the months I do, we would want to play together.  We both have a variety of character levels, but for PFS 1st ed., levels above 4th would be preferred. For 2e any level is great.