Dragon Star Game Day: September 24th 12-5pm
Dragon Star Hobbies is the place to be on most 2nd and 4th Sundays with the occasional Saturday Special thrown in.

Please show Dragon Star some love with your patronage for exciting in game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

1040 Gaines School Rd #113, Athens, GA 30605

Event Code65,895

On September 24 ,  2017  We are running part 1 of the season 7 "retirement" arc.  The plan will be to run parts 2 and 3 on the 4th Sundays of October and November.  This is high level play, so the games may run long.
We will also have a low tier table at each game day, exact scenario tbd.  Feel free to make suggestions. 

Table 1:
Pathfinder Society Scenario #7–20—All for Immortality, Part 1: First Taste of Eternity (12-15)  GM: Jim.
Players:
1.  Eric - YUGYUG 15
2.  Rob - Magus 12 or Fighter 14 (or low table)
3.  Scott - Cleric 13 
4.  Douglas - Barbarian 12
5.   Robert - Bloodrager 12

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or  send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum
Immortality - YUGYUG 15
I'd be down for the high table, I only have a Bloodrager lvl 12 though. If we play down, I'm good with that.
I have my Magus 12 - Dairoki low
Valen Dray Fighter 14 high.

Not opposed to a playing the 1-5 as well
I have Su Yoon, Cleric 13.
Table 2, Sorcerer 2. Cheers!

(Possible for Oct/Nov low tier tables to earn more than 1XP?)
Low tier Barb 2
-dorian
Herold Barbarian - 12, is bored with retirement
I'm good with Smar the Bloodrager. Lvl 12.
(09-10-2017, 08:14 PM)katiemac Wrote: Table 2, Sorcerer 2.  Cheers!

(Possible for Oct/Nov low tier tables to earn more than 1XP?)

Sorry, have to drop out.